Diet and Cardiovascular Disease
Diet, Insulin, Blood Sugar, Glycaemic
Properties, and Satiation
free acid (HMB)
- 2015: Effects of ß-Hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate
Free Acid Ingestion and Resistance Exercise on the Acute Endocrine
- 2015: ß-Hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate (HMB)
supplementation and resistance exercise significantly reduce
abdominal adiposity in healthy elderly men.
- 2015: Dietary supplementation of ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate
in animals - a review.
- 2014: The effects of 12 weeks of beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate
free acid supplementation on muscle mass, strength, and power
in resistance-trained individuals: a randomized, double-blind,
- 2014: Interaction of Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate
Free Acid (HMB-FA) and Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) on Muscle
Mass, Strength, and Power in Resistance Trained Individuals.
- 2014: A Pilot Experimental Study on the Effect of Arginine,
Glutamine, and ß-Hydroxy ß-Methylbutyrate on Secondary
- 2013: HMB attenuates muscle loss during sustained energy
deficit induced by calorie restriction and endurance exercise.
- 2013: Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate
supplementation in health and disease: a systematic review of
- 2013: ß-Hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate free acid
reduces markers of exercise-induced muscle damage and improves
recovery in resistance-trained men.
- 2013: Effects of six weeks of beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate
(HMB) and HMB/creatine supplementation on strength, power, and
anthropometry of highly trained athletes.
- 2013: Effect of ß-hydroxy-ß-methylbutyrate
(HMB) on lean body mass during 10 days of bed rest in older adults.
- 2013: International Society of Sports Nutrition Position
Stand: beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate (HMB).
Health / Medical
Hormones (Testosterone, Estrogen,
Post Exercise Nutrition
Also see Amino Acids above.
Sweeteners and Sugar
Also see Weight Management / Macronutrient