- Lie on floor face down and position hands on floor. With
toes on floor push body up with arms extended and body straight.
- Lower body to floor and immediately push body up as fast
as possible. As the hands leave ground rapidly clap hands together
and place back to original position, catching body before it
- Keep hips and waist straight. As with any plyometic, insure
solid strength foundation is first achieved. Joints, particularly
shoulders should be free of biomechanical deficiencies:
- Begin with conditioning period of easier exercises. If exercise
is too difficult, pivot off of knees instead of toes by flexing
- Increase number of repetitions or number of claps between
push-ups as ability improves. Place toes on elevated platform
to vary angle of exercise.
- Scapula & Clavicle
- Spine (Thoracic, Lumbar)