- Kneel on floor with knee pads, feet extended behind body.
Begin upright with hips extended.
- Swing arms and hips back. Quickly swing arm forward. As arms
continue to travel upward forcefully, extend hips so knees and
feet along entire body is thrown upward. Then swiftly pull legs
forward and land on feet with arms in front of body. Kneel back
down on floor and repeat.
- Knee pads protect skin from abrasions.
Kneeling Squat can be used to introduce initial movement.
- Bodyweight Kneeling Squat Jump serves as a base movement
to advanced exercises:
- Barbell Kneeling Squat Jump
- Barbell Kneeling Clean
- Barbell Kneeling Snatch
- Scapula & Clavicle
- Spine (Thoracic, Lumbar)