- Lie prone on floor with hands slightly wider than shoulder
width. Raise body up off floor by extending arms with body straight.
- Lower body to floor. Push body upward. Rapidly tap shoulder
with opposite hand and place it back on floor. Continue and repeat.
- Keep hips and waist straight.
- Begin with conditioning period of easier exercises. Also
try exercise with bent knees on mat with hips straight.
- Once this movement is mastered, try more challenging plyo
push-up variations. Forefeet can also be placed on elevated platform
to increase intensity and to vary angle of exercise.
- Scapula & Clavicle
- Spine (Thoracic, Lumbar)