Choose from 43 EXERCISE
KITS you can use with PC-Kits.
VHI PC-Kits allows you to choose from thousands of exercises
to create easy-to-read, professional looking exercise routines
your clients will love! With this easy to use drag and drop program,
you can create, customize, and print an exercise routine in minutes.
PC-Kits is used on a daily basis by over 30,000 physical therapists,
occupational therapists, certified athletic trainers, strength
and conditioning coaches, and fitness directors of health clubs.
PC-Kits software is only to be used by certified trainers,
licenced therapists, or students of related study.
The PC-Kits Desktop Edition is licensed to be used on a single
computer. If you want PC-Kits for multiple computers you have
- Purchase the software and exercise kits for each computer.
- Purchase the Network
See how PC Kits works:
See for yourself and download a
New to Version 4.0
- Search by: Equipment, Movement, Body Part, Posture, Muscles,
Like Exercises, and Type of Exercise
- Evidence-based exercise information for clinical decisions
- Marketing Tools
- Password protection of patient data for HIPAA compliancy
- Flip pictures for left/right orientation (split layout only)
- Male/Female figures on most exercise kits
- Spanish exercise captions for most exercise kits
- E-mail routines to clients
- Print logo on all exercise routines
- Add your own exercises
- Data Backup & Recovery Module
- Patient Archiving Module
- Customizable Exercise Tracking Grids
- Printable Chart Copies
- Bookmark favorite exercises for fast retrieval
- IBM compatible PC
- Pentium compatible Processor
- Minimum 16 MB RAM
- Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, or VISTA
- 40 - 500 MB free hard disk space (depends on kits purchased)
- The PC-Kits demo requires a minimum of 75 MB free space
- CD ROM drive required to install
- 800 x 600 resolution monitor recommended
PC-Kits is not programmed for the Macintosh operating system.
For running on a Macintosh computer you must use a program which
allows Windows applications to run on a Macintosh. We recommend
CrossOver, which is purchased separately from an outside vendor
VHI does not guarantee support for Macintosh computers.
The exercises are sold separate from the software. You will need
to purchase at least one exercise
kit in order to use this software.
Receive free phone and e-mail support with your purchase.
Select exercises or add your own.
Edit the text any way you wish.
Place the exercise on the routine page.
Drag exercises to any location.
Print or e-mail exercise program.