- Lay on back under fixed horizontal bar. Grasp bar with wide
- Keeping body straight, pull body up to bar. Return until
arms are extended and shoulders are stretched forward. Repeat.
- Fixed bar should be just high enough to allow arm to fully
extend. See Gravity
Vectors for greater understanding of body angle influences
resistance. Also known as Body Row or Supine Row.
- Resistance can be reduced by raising bar or sitting on hips.
- Placing back of heels on elevated surface can make exercise
slightly more challenging. This exercise is typically performed
without added resistance although additional weight can be placed
on belly or pelvis.