- Facing shoulder height cable pulley, grasp stirrup cable
attachment with one hand, palm orientated down. Step back and
turn body inward about 30° to 45° to face extended arm
about. Stand back just enough to allow arm to be fully extended
with weight raised up slightly.
- Pull stirrup back with elbow up at shoulder height until
elbow travels just behind shoulder. Keep upper arm horizontal,
perpendicular to trunk. Return until arm is fully extended. Repeat.
- The relatively powerful Latissimus
Dorsi becomes involved:
- if upper arm travels closer than perpendicular to trunk
- if torso is positioned forward beyond vertical