- On dual pulley seated row machine, sit slightly forward on
seat or bench in order to grasp both cable attachments. Place
feet on vertical platform. Position torso upright and slide hips
back until knees are only slightly bent and cable taut. Point
- Pull stirrups out to sides, keeping elbows at shoulder height
until elbows travel slightly behind back. Allow wrists to follow
elbows. Keep upper arms horizontal, perpendicular to trunk. Return
until arms are extended and shoulders are stretched forward.
- Dual pulley cables should be positioned approximately shoulder
height or not much lower.
- The relatively powerful
- if upper arm travels closer than perpendicular to trunk
- if torso is positioned forward beyond vertical
- Much lighter resistance is required than on Cable
Seated Row. Also see movement seated
with feet on floor.