- Lay on top of exercise ball with legs and hands slightly
apart. Place chest down so torso is wrapped over ball.
- Raise arm and torso upward beside head while raising leg
on opposite side up out behind body. Lower arm, torso, and leg
to original position and repeat. Perform movement with opposite
arm and leg.
- Lift leg and arm deliberately with no jerking. Also see Alternating Bird Dog (one
- Movement can be made easier by positioning body a bit lower
- Exercise can be made more challenging by positioning ball
lower toward hips or place supporting arm further away from ball.