- Sit on floor facing suspension trainer loops in low position.
Grasp bottom of loops, then lay supine. Raise legs and place
heels in loops with soles contacting handles. Extend legs out
and place arms on floor off to sides. Straighten low back, knees,
and hips, raising back and hips off of floor.
- Pull legs apart as far as possible. Return by placing legs
together and repeat.
- See Suspended
Supine Feet Mount/Dismount. Keep low back straight, maintaining
approximate height from floor throughout movement. See ROM
Criteria and Spot
- Movement can be made easier by lying closer under anchor
of suspension trainer.
- Movement can be made more challenging by lying further back,
away horizontally from anchor of suspension trainer.
- Hip Abductors (listed below)