- Position one heel on forward edge of platform. Grasp support
with other hand for balance. Lift other leg to rear by bending
- Pull forefoot up toward body as far as possible. Return by
extending foot until toes are pointed downward. Repeat. Continue
with opposite leg.
- Keep knee and hip straight throughout exercise. Exercise
can be made more difficult by positioning heels closer to edge
- Use lighter load or position heels more on platform if you
need to assist with hands used for support. Resistance can be
reduced positioning heels further onto calf block or platform
or using both legs.
- The exercise can be made more difficult by positioning heels
closer to edge of platform. Dumbbell can also be held in one