- Sit on side of bench. Place hands on edge of bench. Place
feet on floor away from bench. Straighten arms, slide rear end
off of edge of bench, and position feet on floor with knees bent.
- Lower body by bending arms until slight stretch is felt in
chest or shoulder, or rear end touches floor. Raise body and
- Bench height should allow for full range of motion.
- To make the exercise easier heighten bench or place feet
closer to bench allowing space for full range of motion.
- To increase resistance, feet can be placed further away from
bench or straightened .