- Lie prone on floor with hands under shoulders or slightly
narrower. Position body up off floor with extended arms and body
- Keeping body straight, lower body to floor by bending arms.
Push body up until arms are extended. Repeat.
- Both upper and lower body must be keep straight throughout
movement. See wider
- Resistance can be reduced by performing push-ups with knees
bent on floor or placing hands on elevated horizontal bar or
edge of elevated surface.
- For greater challenge, elevate feet or perform Triceps Dips
on parallel bars.