- Kneel before medicine ball. Place hands upper part of ball
on each side. Balance upper body above ball with arms extended.
Straighten body and place forefeet back away from ball on floor
shoulder width apart.
- Keeping body straight, lower body by bending arms until chest
touches ball. Push body up until arms are extended. Repeat.
- Both upper and lower body must be keep straight throughout
movement. Also see close grip
push-up on floor.
- Resistance can be reduced by performing push-ups with knees
bent on floor or placing medicine ball on higher platform. Balance
can be made less challenging by placing feet further apart.
- Elevate feet for greater intensity or to vary angle of exercise.
Balance can be made more challenging by placing feet closer together.