Workout A: Torso
Workout B: Legs & Arms
- Italicized exercises are optional.
- Generally, choose basic
exercises when possible.
- Choose an auxiliary
exercise if a second exercise for the same muscle group
- Training the torso and arms on separate days may allow emphasis
of the arms although utilizing the elbow joint every workout
may induce chronic overuse in some people.
- This program may be tolerated for one or two months for variety.
- A glute/quad
exercise may be substituted for a quadriceps exercise.
- Obliques may be exercised with torso workout if desired.
- See Upper / Lower Body if hip
adductor and abductor work is desired.
- Also see complementary
pairing of exercises involving low back.