ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:02 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:57 pm 
n00b
n00b

I've read a bit about the stuff, but would like to hear your opinions also. In particular, I'm wondering if CellMass is mostly for the younger guys, or if us middle aged types can benefit from it too. CellMass claims to be good for 'creatine non-responders', and I've tried the standard Creatine Mono and even the cheaper Ethyl Ester variety with no noticeable effect.

Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:09 pm 

I just got through trying it. I wouldn't waste my money on it again. You have to take a lot of it and it gets expensive. For little or no benefit (for me) it isn't worth it.

Give NoXplode a try, though. I've gotten addicted to the stuff. I don't know if it really works, but my pumps and focus are incredible when I take it. Call it pschosymatic, ego, mental crutch, whatever. A lot of people will say it doesn't work or it doesn't add any real value to what you are doing, but I like it.

Post subject: Is That Like Cell Tech?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:26 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

If Cell Mass is like Cell Tech, it is full of sugar, like 70+ grams, to give you a serious insulin spike. Why not save your money and jam down some Pop Tarts if simple sugars and carbs are what you want. Mike Quin used to eat a few pop tarts after each workout, along with his protein shakes. That guy was freakin' insane!

Bio: Age 56; former NPC Masters Champion (1990); teacher; married with kids; heroes: John Grimak and Frank Zane; favorite sport: Steelers Football (worked in TV with R. Blier); hobbies: canoeing, cycling, free weight exercise.

Post subject: I take it
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:30 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

I have just started to take Cellmass with No Xplode...and so far I have had good results (from what I know anyway). I am really new to taking suppliments like creatine. After I take cellmass I feel really good and energized again....almost ready to lift some more.

BTW...the nutrition lable boasts (as well as front cover) that there is no sugar in Cellmass or NO xplode...check for yourselves. I don't know how its sweet...but it is.