ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: my stack
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:06 am 
n00b
n00b

Alright, so I thought I'd ask for some imput here from you guys, see what you think.

My current supplement intake consists of whey protien, Syntha-6 protien, a meal supplement, N.O.Xplode, Cellmass, Luekic, and a multivitaman. And eating normal foods of course. My day usually goes like this:

-Wakeup, take 44 grams of whey protien in a shake and a vitamin.
-About 45 minutes later, I grab some breakfast. Don't really know what the nutritional content is, we just eat whatever is at the DFAC. I try to get some omletes, ham, fruits, and cereal.
-Eat a lunch, again at the DFAC. Whatever their serving, but I try to get more meat dishes than load up on pasta caseroles.
-Take a meal suplement shake, about 50 grams of protien, 70 grams of carbs, and 700 calories.
-30 minutes later, take N.O.Xplode.
-30 minutes later, start my workout with a warmup.
-Take a Luekic
-Workout for about an hour
-Take Cellmass while on the last set and during my cooldown
-Take 44 grams of whey protien immediatly following my workout
-45 minutes later grab some more chow
-Roughly 2-3 hours later I take 50 grams of Syntha-6 protien and hit the rack.

So I'm getting about 200 grams of protien throughout the day through shakes, plus whatever I eat throughout the day. I weigh about 190lbs. I'm also not experiencing too many of the side effects of excess protien, namely excess urination, so I'm thinking I'm not overdoing it. I also have not put on any wieght, but have gotten stronger and bigger, which would lead me to conclude that I'm losing fat and gaining muscle. The carbs are there in, both complex in the form of bread and rice (I eat a lot of steamed rice), and simple through a Gatorade or two, the N.O.Xplode and Cellmass.

I know there is a lot of debate around protien intake and supplement stack. Any input?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:08 am 
n00b
n00b

also, i can't eat as much as I'd like, I can't get the six meals a day over here, so I can't really eat more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:26 pm 

Typically the only supps you need is bcaa's, protein, creatine, vitamins. I don't bother with supps like that, there overpriced and you can get a better alternative for a cheaper price. Don't buy Mu$$$$$$cletech, GARBAGE. I hope you don't believe thats Jay Cutler takes that $***. Soon i'll have an article out on Vitamins, Minerals, AA's, and possibly other supps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

If you are eating enough complete protein you shouldn't need more BCAA's either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:00 pm 

Get rid of the NO work, Leukic and Crapmass. Take your vitamin about an hour before you lift.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:15 am 
n00b
n00b

no, i dont think jay cutler takes this stuff. i think jay cutler takes steroids. lots and lots of steroids.

see, now i thought noxplode and cellmass contained creatine and a vasodialator.