ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:21 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:13 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Haha lately honestly, if it helped with sleep, I'd be more than happy. As for the tribulus, I could use any boost in manliness without the bitchtits. And beyond that, if i could find something to help my joints a bit, besides the gallon+ of water I drink a day. Besides that I'm trying to go low-carb and its been hell two days into it, so I'm going to have to find some way to keep my energy up without having this fire in my stomach all the time. I was at 2650 calories in 6 meals today and I'm still hungry. That was what triggered the shopping for a 30$ 1 month supp to quell my hunger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:42 am 
Deific Wizard of Sagacity
Deific Wizard of Sagacity

ironmaiden708 wrote:
Interesting reason, I figure your high protein diet would cover that, but at the same time not all of it gets absorbed due to competion for absorption. But since it obviously works for you, you might as well keep taking it.

I would have thought so too, but I think it's because I take the glutamine during-and-immediately post workout. I mix it in with my water to drink while I lift, so it has a chance to absorb right away.

I figure what was happening was that either:

- I was getting a virus and battering my system down with exercise and then the cold would have time to kick in.
or
- I was battering down my system often enough that I'd be insufficiently recovered by the next day at school.

Either way it's working.