ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:30 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:38 am 
Deific Wizard of Sagacity
Deific Wizard of Sagacity

Albuterol? As in the stuff in my asthma rescue inhaler? Is it the same stuff, just in a non-inhaled form?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:03 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yea, it's a pill. The stuff in the inhaler is a small dose that goes right into the lungs to relax them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:59 am 

Quote:
Do you take it?
I took a cycle of the stuff. It is a very good fat loss item. I was able to drop 25 lbs within the period of month and 1/2. I will be getting more of it in the near future. There are some side effects. There was no serious muscle loss. I had probably the worst headaches of my life, bp was through the roof, fast heart rate all the time, appetite was no problem.

Quote:
Where do you get it?

A friend who knows a guy, I'm not sure if they want me to post links to illegals supps like that to where you can get it on the net.

Quote:
T4/synthroid is good if you have a boarderline thyroid. T3/cytomel works great from what I hear, but you have to run it some test with it to prevent muscle loss.
I tried to get T3 but the stuff I got was garbage, it didn't work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:24 am 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Ironman wrote:
clen is out there if you know where to look. I think albuterol is better. It has to be the continuous release though. Volmax is the brand name. The ECA stack is good. It is better to get it all separate. Get a good ephedrine like vasopro. Then your standard caffeine pill and regular aspirin. It is not hard to find pharmacies that will sell volmax without a prescription. Clen is harder, but it has worse sides anyway. The ephedrine is the easiest, it 100% legal. The only catch is, you have to fill out a form and fax it and your ID back to them. You are also limited to a certain number of packages. It's because they are worried about people cooking up meth with it.

T4/synthroid is good if you have a boarderline thyroid. T3/cytomel works great from what I hear, but you have to run it some test with it to prevent muscle loss.

Last time I used any sort of ephedrine off the shelf, it had that expectorant in it so I was hacking up phelgm all day long. It was gross.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:49 am 
Associate Member
Associate Member

ironmaiden708 wrote:
I took a cycle of the stuff. It is a very good fat loss item. I was able to drop 25 lbs within the period of month and 1/2.

Holy Cow! Now that is what I call effective. I'm going to look into getting some Clen. Thanks for the info.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:28 am 

Before we give the impression to the public that clen is a good idea, it's important that this is balanced with a little common sense. There are side effects to clen. It is illegal in most countries. It's a drug designed for horses with breathing problems, it was not designed for human consumption and is not properly tested for that. There are potential risks, especially with your heart and liver. It's use is limited to horses because, outside of Quebec and Aisa, horses are not normally fed to people and therefore it doesn't enter the food chain.

Clenbuterol can cause sudden death at very high dosages.

Some further reading:
http://www.macleans.ca/homepage/magazin ... 111_104111
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clenbuterol
http://www.pponline.co.uk/encyc/0176.htm
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/behar11.htm
http://ifitandhealthy.com/the-straight- ... ight-loss/
http://www.superskinnyme.com/Clenbuterol.html

Stu

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:21 am 

Quote:
Holy Cow! Now that is what I call effective. I'm going to look into getting some Clen. Thanks for the info.
Ok, well like Stu said do your research and becareful with its use since it is a very strong drug.

I do have one thing to say. There is one study that was done and it was on lab rats and it showed it stiffened the heart of the rats. But in that study they gave the rats a dose 5X higher than what any human would ever take and also rats body functions are not designed exactly the same as a humans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:08 pm 

Quote:
gave the rats a dose 5X higher than what any human would ever take
Oh sorry that was a mistake they gave the rats 2 mg/kg of body mass which would equate to me having 177 MG in a day and humans generally max out at 120 - 140 MCG when they cycle. Just to give you an idea of the dose they gave those rats.