ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Happy Holidays
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:46 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Hello,

Ok, I'm over here. James told me they will phase out the old forum, so I guess I need to jump on the bandwagon over here.

Happy Holidays to all of you, I hope everyone will be have joyous reunions with their friends and families.

I'm a touch anti-social. My son's are both working, and my husband is down in las vegas taking care of his mom and dad. He'll be home on the 28th.

I did something destructive to my back, so even my regular elliptical training is on hold. I'm still in PT for my DeQuervains tendonitis...so not lifting right now either , but I hope to be starting again soon!! I promised to give them 2 more weeks with the ionophoresis and rest, then I am back at lifting and playing.

BIG New Year's party at my house. Anyone in the neighborhood want to stop by??

I miss my mom a lot this year too. She was a BIG Chuck Norris fan, and I know SOME of you guys must be too. So I thought I'd share this little site with you, for your amusement.

The top 30 things you (and my mom) never knew about Chuck!

http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty

Merry Christmas!

dian in spokane

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:46 am 
In Memoriam: TimD
In Memoriam: TimD

Hey Dian. Hope you get on the mend pretty quickly. Wish I was in the area for that party. Bob (Colville) was telling me he was coming back from Calif around Turkeyday time and heading up in your neighborhood and got caught in a nasty storm. Hope you all have liveable weather up there for the parties, etc. I still read AOL all the time, but just can't get into the reply box and the guru's at AIM or AOL can't tell me what's up. Incompatability with my webtv I'm guessing.
Anyway, to all, Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, good Kwansa (sp?) or just plain old have a happy Holidays.
Tim

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]