ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:18 pm 
n00b
n00b

im going to drop the bench dips for now, robertscott. ive seen so many other exercises i want to try im happy to leave the dips out

ive done a bunch of inverted rows today, on the underside of my table, and it works brilliantly! thanks for the advice there. it seems i have been eating on the answer all this time

im in the uk and no i dont have kids jungledoc. if im honest, i read through quite a lot of body weight stuff yesterday and im quite liking and looking forward to the opportunity of challenging myself with this! ill definitely look in to rocks/sandbags for extra weight though. i think ill change my work out a bit and try to build to some of those body weight skills too. the flag looks great!!

oscar_actuary, no offence intended but my financial situation is my own business. i have a roof over my head, food and water to eat and thats all any human needs right? apart from some fitness work! :grin:

as far as changing my routine goes, would it be a good idea/improvement to, for example, do situps one day, planking the next? does it matter?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:54 pm 
Veteren Member
Veteren Member

ara wrote:
oscar_actuary, no offence intended but my financial situation is my own business. i have a roof over my head, food and water to eat and thats all any human needs right? apart from some fitness work! :grin:

my question was rhetorical
It's good to know you are not starving.