Aiming to have a 3-5% body fat reduction by loosing 6-7lbs over the next 8-10 weeks (starts Monday, lowered my sugar right down this week to get ready but not dropped cals)
Quick things I have in mind:
-Breakfast will be 3 eggs for the next 10 weeks, oh the boredem :)
- I snack on cheddar and fruit at the moment - this will become chicken/tuna and broccoli monday
- I intend to eat peanut butter when I am hungry instead of milk, I will increase omega 3 capsules, basically Im going to take 6 a day - that sound sensible/about right factoring in the extra omega 6 intake?
- currently fluctuate between 3000/3500 calories, occasional fluctuations (weekend can be a bit random, less scheduled) - the cut will be 2500 calories max, possibly 2000. Are those numbers reasonable?
- Refeed on Wednesday and Sunday - Wednesday 3000 calories including milk, Sunday as high as 3300. Is this an excessive amount for a refeed or does it sound right?
I currently do 5/3/1 with pretty generic accessory not worth specifying - body builder back/shoulder stuff, make sure I hit triceps twice blah blah.
I will be choosing my favorite/most benneficial 1-2 accessories and keeping them up - but I will be dropping 2-3 accessories to allow for HIIT/complexes.
Hope this isnt too long winded but heres the routine then...
Mon:OHP - Tricep overhead cables - Rear/lat flies Complex
Tue: Deadlift - Pullups - Dumbell rows - HIIT
(Not looking forward to this day
Th: Bench - Cable Ab pullins
- Dumbell incl bench - Complex
Fri: Squat - Cleans - Rear delt flies/rows - HIIT
Oh... my macro ratio - not much change - My carbs will come from green veg and the occasional piece of fruit - Broccoli and kale a-plenty. Gunna make sure I get sardines in twice a week too - easy enough...
Anyway - cutting "noob" - give me your tips/critique of my amazing plan - anything I have missed/anything you found useful?