ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:25 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:52 pm 
Novice
Novice

Hi guys,
hope those that were giving me feedback remember me. I haven't given up, had some good weeks and a couple discouraging ones. But still pushing as much as I can and see slow improvements. I'm still in a wheelchair, might be forever, might be for a few more years, but I'm still fighting.

I've been logging my routines but the internet at my new home isn't great so I haven't posted, I'll try to post soon.

At my new home there's a spare room that has become my workout room. A friend built me a cool partial kinda cage / grid with two corners so I can attach exercise bands at many different levels and he's going to install a pulley system for me. My 11 year old nephew loves the workout room, the fence as I call it.

I need new exercise bands, I've saved a few links, there are so many different ones. All the different accesories I want are not in one package of course. Does anyone know of a good site to buy exercise band sets?

Here's a video I made last month, it's just basic exercises but it shows a little of what i'm working on, but I know I need to move past the basics, the potential is there I just need to keep going https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=41 ... =2&theater

I will try to check in more often, thank you for being here. God bless
Ian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just keep at it. You seem to be making progress. Not sure where to the buy bands. I just got mine on Amazon a few years ago.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:16 pm 

I bought my bands at liftinglarge.com and am pleased with them but I understand Iron Woody are good value and elitefts has good bands.

Strength is the adaptation that leads to all other adaptations that you really care about - Charles Staley

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:39 am 

I agree re liftinglarge.com.