Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: HGH and height
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:51 am 
Novice
Novice

Hi guys,

I'll set the scene for you at the moment. I'm 20 years old, coming up to 21 in December. I'm currently 5ft7, which I realize is far from 'small' in some contexts, as you see males around the 5ft3 mark. So in a way I was gratuitous for being my height, as it could be worse.

Please correct me if I am wrong, but my knowledge is that once your growth plates have fused together no matter what you take, you ain't getting any taller. Now, the NHS (National Health Service) website says males stop growing around 17. But other averages say between 17 to 25. Obviously this is very subjective.

The issue is I am insecure about my height (1st world problems ay), now I am aware I will/could/should develop security about this, but I want to look down the other root. Actual height increase. I've looked at HGH a little bit, but I am very wary as the internet is 90% $h1t.

Couple of things I've seen;

http://hgh-therapy.most-effective-solution.com/grow-taller-with-hgh/ - poor source I know. Talks about the difference between HGH injections, stimulants and releasers. The latter two interest me.
I've also read sprinting increases the release of HGH - if true, is there anything else that does this naturally?
Obviously obeying a healthy diet, very limited sugar and no smoking and good sleep is a must to reach height potential. Proper stretching/yoga is something I am working into my life also, helping correct posture.
And height is very much determined by genetics.

So all in all, I don't trust the internet for information of HGH. Fair enough doctors are trust worthy but I will not get anywhere with them. So what are my options with HGH? Is there anything else I have missed? I believe testosterone doesn't affect height.

Thanks for you're informed knowledge!

Post subject: Re: HGH and height
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:43 am 
Exalted Seer
Exalted Seer

If you're about 21, chances are that you've reached your adult height. Some males grow past age 21, but they are a tiny minority. HGH treatment will make you bigger, stronger and improve your recovery from heavy exercise. But at this stage of the game, it's unlikely to make you taller.

NB - The chart above was drawn in the year 2000, and applies to US citizens.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:02 pm 
Novice
Novice

I understand it is unlikely but I would like to still have a look at HGH stimulants/releasers and analyse I options regard them.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:30 am 

You need Jungledoc' patented growth rack. For just $1995.95, you will receive our revolutionary breakthrough apparatus to make you grow as tall as you want! No more dangerous drugs and hormones to make you bigger! It's simple to use, and can be attached to any bed. You simply slip your head into the head harness (patent pending) and our ankles into the food anchors. Then set the dial for the amount you wish to grow that night, and fall into a peaceful sleep, knowing that within days the ladies will be paying a lot more attention to you.

For additional growth, it can be attached to any office chair, and can be set to continue making you taller all day long!

AND IF YOU ORDER NOW, will include our lovely shoulder broadener attachment at no extra cost. No need to look thinner and thinner as you grow taller! Simply lock your wrists into the accessory wrist straps within 30 seconds of hitting the "activate button", and the digital control circuit takes over.

BUT WAIT! THAT'S NOT ALL! Today only, for every order received, we will send not ONE, not TWO, but THREE of our special male enhancement accessories. As you grow, everything should grow in proportion.

CALL NOW: 1-800-GROWNOW, or order online at http://www.growallover.com

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:28 pm 
Exalted Seer
Exalted Seer

Jungledoc wrote:
You need Jungledoc' patented growth rack. For just $1995.95, you will receive our revolutionary breakthrough apparatus to make you grow as tall as you want! No more dangerous drugs and hormones to make you bigger! It's simple to use, and can be attached to any bed. You simply slip your head into the head harness (patent pending) and our ankles into the food anchors. Then set the dial for the amount you wish to grow that night, and fall into a peaceful sleep, knowing that within days the ladies will be paying a lot more attention to you.

For additional growth, it can be attached to any office chair, and can be set to continue making you taller all day long!

AND IF YOU ORDER NOW, will include our lovely shoulder broadener attachment at no extra cost. No need to look thinner and thinner as you grow taller! Simply lock your wrists into the accessory wrist straps within 30 seconds of hitting the "activate button", and the digital control circuit takes over.

BUT WAIT! THAT'S NOT ALL! Today only, for every order received, we will send not ONE, not TWO, but THREE of our special male enhancement accessories. As you grow, everything should grow in proportion.

CALL NOW: 1-800-GROWNOW, or order online at http://www.growallover.com

Sign me up! I grew to 6'6", but now that I've turned 60, I'm starting to shrink :angryfire:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:39 am 
Powerlifting Ninja
Powerlifting Ninja

stharrison wrote:
I understand it is unlikely but I would like to still have a look at HGH stimulants/releasers and analyse I options regard them.

Height

You are not going to get any taller at your age by taking HGH or anything else.

HGH Stimulants an Releasers

NO over the counter supplement is going to work.

Sprinting

Interval Sprints and resistance training like German Volume and Dr. Doug Crist "Growth Hormone Synergism" trigger some growth hormone release.

However, it is miniscule.

Muscle Mass

Growth hormone will increase muscle mass with the right diet and training program.

Bank Load

Also, growth hormone is NOT cheap.

You may need to get a bank load to purchase it.

Kenny Croxdale