ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pets
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:33 am 
Deific Wizard of Sagacity
Deific Wizard of Sagacity

Right now, I have two African clawed frogs, two leopard geckos and a Senegal Parrot.

Over the years I've had dogs, cats, a rabbit, a rat, cockatiels, budgies, canaries, zebra finches, turtles, a northern gray treefrog, goldfish, a Mexican redknee turrantula and several African emperor scorpions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:29 pm 

I have 2 cats presently, don't know or care what the breed of them are but the black one is annoying as hell.

I had a great dane before for 6 years I believe and found her in the backyard dead, so that wasnt fun. Neither was the cat I had that died from some sort of brain disease and had seizures every few minutes before he was put down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:11 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm going through that sort of thing right now. I discovered my cat has cancer. There is a huge tumor on her liver. She is seeing a surgeon right now to see if he can remove it or not. If he can, it's going to be painfully expensive. At least it won't be quite as bad as my divorce, which I'm still paying for.

Strangely my girlfriend has a cat that's having issues too. Then last week my mom and my ex-wife both lost their cats. So it's been a rough few weeks for cats I am close to.

Other than that I've had a dog and couple gunea pigs and a couple birds when I was kid.