PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:21 pm 
Deific Wizard of Sagacity

How about neither?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:26 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I actually like Obama. He's kind of like a modern JFK in my opinion. I like his position on most things.

Clinton on the other hand is a crook and a liar. I can't believe so many are fooled by her. She's just like her husband,but without the charisma.

I have no idea why feminists think she is the best woman kind has to offer, and that our rejection of her is just plain misogyny. There are other women who would make good presidents. Just not her.

Besides that she isn't very feminist at all. She just rode her husbands coattails. Why that deserves any respect I don't know. How about a woman who got where she is all by herself. One who didn't need any help from a man. One who is ethical and has virtues and charisma.

I think Obama should choose a woman to be his running mate. Not only because it is time they get the same consideration as men. But also to bring a real woman to the top of the pile so to speak. To knock that beast in female form off her pedestal, and rub her face in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 4:40 am 
In Memoriam: TimD
In Memoriam: TimD

Our ex-Governor m Doug Wilder chimed in on Hillary a few weeks ago, and apparently he feels the same as Ironman and myself. He said, well, she keeps saying she has the most experience. Experience at what? Being the president's wife? Nancy Reagan ought to be running then. I think I'd compare Obama to RFK, but the thing is, he hasn't really gotten terribly specific. He's still somewhat of a mystery for me, but if I decide to vote Democrat, and that's in question right now, it would be Obamaten times over Hillary.
Tim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:44 am 

Quote:
I actually like Obama. He's kind of like a modern JFK in my opinion. I like his position on most things.

Clinton on the other hand is a crook and a liar. I can't believe so many are fooled by her. She's just like her husband,but without the charisma.
Wow, we have the same exact POV on the whole thing. I look at her and her early campaigning to be a Clinton machine. Running over everyone who cames in her path by saying things that she knew people wanted to hear. Health Care for everyone! (with 15% taxing on consumer goods and poor health coverage), remove gas tax (save only $28 or the domino effect will make it so you save nothing), pull all the troops out of iraq (so the country can turn into hell on earth), tax the rich (yeah right).
Quote:
I have no idea why feminists think she is the best woman kind has to offer, and that our rejection of her is just plain misogyny. There are other women who would make good presidents. Just not her.
This forum is meant to be PG so I won't give my input.

Her campaign now has turned into complete idiocy, she can't win. She tapped 20 mill into the Clinton fortune to fund her ridiculous campaign. It almost seems shes trying to sabotage his (Obamas) campaign and maybe try to run during the next election. Just a theory.

Obama seems perfect to me, he sure as hell knows how to play his cards, he alone was able to take down the Clinton Machine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:49 am 

I would vote for any democrat. It is time for a change and a republican will not be the president come next election time. Time for some positive reinforcement and as always actions speak louder than words.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:20 pm 

If Hilary Clinton were to be elected president the succession of recent US Presidents would be as follows ...

Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Clinton

That's twenty four years of just two families. Does anyone else find that a little disturbing? What must it look like to the rest of the world?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:21 pm 

Quote:
Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Clinton
It's going to end...thankfully.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:08 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yes, that is very disturbing. Not to mention the fact that in my opinion they were all awful presidents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:19 am 

I wouldn't say bill clinton was a horrible president maybe a bad husband but not a bad president. He was awesome. Talking about presidents when will we have another great one? We need someone who's inspiring and wants to turn this country around. We are nothing anymore. What are we ranked globally? In schooling jobs money everything? Anyone know?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:06 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well, the fact that he did very little but take credit for what congress did could be considered good. However perjury, constant lying, obstruction of justice and the habitual sexual harassment of women make him a bad person for sure. Not the kind of behavior I want in a president.

Notice I didn't mention the blowjob? So don't even say it is about that. Because he could have girls sucking it raw all day every day in the middle of the oval office for all I care. He can have consensual crazy monkey sex with every person he wants to. Cheating on his wife isn't very nice, but I really couldn't care less. The problem is, HE LIED TO ME AND BROKE THE LAW. THAT is what makes for a bad president.

That I didn't inhale thing was beyond lame and pathetic too. Lots of people smoked pot when they were young, most people are not going to care. I used to inhale regularly. But I loose all respect for anyone who insults my intelligence with such utter nonsense.

However slick Willy, is like the smoothest used car salesman you could meet. He should be a diplomat. He could fool other countries into doing anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:55 am 

lol Well if I remember correctly there was a lot of stuff going on around the time bill came out and said he did the stuff he did. Wasn't that around the time that princess diana died in that car accident? People still scream conspiracy at that.

All I know is I want a president who will help get our country into a better postion not a worse one. I don't care if the pres is male or female black white asian arnold I don't care. I want my kids to grow up and not feel pressued by the economy and by war.

Bush assumed that war= profit. Profit not for everyone. Bush is neck deep with the suadis and he is so horrible at business he has crashed a few of them. He's a turd.

Quick question. Why was JFK assasinated and was he such a great president because he was assasinated? I know people go down in history that are good people but when assasinated it elevates their status. MLK for example.

Long story short I want a president with a dream with vision and a good head on their shoulders not all corupt and messed this country needs better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:26 am 

Quote:
Quick question. Why was JFK assasinated and was he such a great president because he was assasinated? I know people go down in history that are good people but when assasinated it elevates their status. MLK for example.
Does that question really need answering? Cuban missle crisis? Cold War? USSR? Any of that sound familiar to you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:46 am 

I already know that amigo. What I'm getting is that I'm sure his status was elevated because he was murdered. He might have done a lot more had he not been murdered. He was with marilynn monroe... no one could have cared less. He was a great president. We need someone like him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:13 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Both those guys were considered great while they were still alive.