ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:23 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I download Doctor Who right after it airs. Same with Torchwood and even Sarah Jane Adventures. I even watched Totally, when that was on. I am a bittorrent junkie. I bought the DVD's too. I just got The latest season of Doctor Who a couple weeks ago. I got Torchwood season 1 on Blu-ray now too.

I like the old British cult shows like, Blake's 7, Red Dwarf, Monty Python. I like all the Star Trek's, Babylon 5, Alias, The Sopranos.

As for current, I like CSI although it is good that it is ending because I am getting sick of that one. Heroes, although most of this season sucks. Terminator, Chuck, Big Bang theory, Star Wars Clone Wars, Penn and Teller's bull$h1t, South Park, Daily Show, Colbert Report, Chocolate news. I did like Sarah Silverman and Reno 911, but those have gone downhill.

Strangely enough, I like Survivor and I really don't know why. I don't usually like that sort of thing.

Black Donnelley's was a really good one that got canceled due to abysmal marketing mainly. Firefly of course, that was another great that never got a chance.

I watch a lot of random educational programs when I am just watching whatever. Discovery, Science Channel, History and all that sort of thing.

I'm a big movie buff too. Especially geeky stuff like the Star Wars movies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:26 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Any of the Law and Orders is good. But my favorite show is Futurama. I enjoy the humor, especially the subtle stuff they put in there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:58 am 

How could you people not like lost? LOL. It is without a doubt one of the most intriguing and creative shows to come out in a long time! I mean, especially with ur other options. American Idol? Reality TV?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:22 am 
Rookie
Rookie

So for those of us who do like LOST, what did you think of last night's episodes? I think it's getting kinda of crazy. It seems like it's going to be real hard to keep up with what time it is on the island.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:12 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I just wanted to put it out there that if we discuss TV shows here, we should follow TV forum etiquette. That last post was good and vague. But if anyone decides to post spoilers, you must mark it as such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:11 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Can anyone over-seas tell me if Dr. Who Season 5 has aired in the UK? Haven't seen anything about it coming back to the SciFi channel here in the states.

If it has aired does anyone know where I can watch online?

Thanks for any updates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:50 pm 
Deific Wizard of Sagacity

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Who_serials

Doctor Who is running 4 specials this year and season 5 starts on 2010. The first of the 4 specials starts this Easter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_of_the_Dead

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:27 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

When it does air, if you are in the UK, you can see it on the BBC web site. If not you have to use bittorrent, usenet or IRC. In the US it runs on the Sci-fi channel about 3 weeks later. There is a little editing for commercials though.

I just use bittorrent for current episodes.

Torchwood should be coming on soon too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:41 am 

Ironman wrote:
When it does air, if you are in the UK, you can see it on the BBC web site. If not you have to use bittorrent, usenet or IRC. In the US it runs on the Sci-fi channel about 3 weeks later. There is a little editing for commercials though.

I just use bittorrent for current episodes.

Torchwood should be coming on soon too.

There's a Mininova user named Mad_Martha. Just search for her in Mininova and she usually has everything as soon as it's available.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:55 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oh yea, I have been downloading hers since she started in season 2. I know another guy, Grembold, who does it too. But I don't think he was on last season. They were better than the big group cappers. The first season back before Mad Martha, I had been getting it from IRC right after it was done. A couple times I got it to the torrent sites first. One season the BBC was releasing commentary. I used to mix that in with virtual dubmod and post that. I think it was season 2 when I was doing that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:36 am 

It used to be on the DIVX site for the first couple of seasons but they took them down. That's when I went to the torrents. The DIVX Stage 6 has closed closed now.