ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:14 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:47 am 
Height weight charts are for untrained people. That is why I said *BEFORE* weight training. I was trying to give an example anyway. Now of course they are useless. I have more then 200 lbs of lean body mass now. However the point still stands 150 is light for 6'. At 5' 11" I have never been that light.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:17 am 
The jury is out on the issue of whether extreme muscularity increases, decreases or has no relevence to longevity. The verdict will be delivered as the current crop of bodybuilders reaches middle age and beyond.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:18 am 
Exalted Seer
Exalted Seer

Guest above was me

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:06 pm 
Natural guys are in pretty good shape. Look at Jack Lalanne for example. He is in his 90's and is still pretty active. The current crop of bodybuilders are a very poor group to judge, at least the pros. Like I mentioned before they take steroids and human growth hormone and various other things. They also have a rapidly shifting body fat level. They also cut down to their essential fat level for contests. I would be surprised if any of them make it to 50.

Post subject: harris
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:32 am 
DELETED

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2