ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:04 am 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

- walked home
3x5x50 bench press
3x5x55 bent over row
3x7x75 bb squat
3x7x57.5 rdl
3x15 crunch
3x15 lying leg raise

Last edited by uvhst3p on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:36 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

- work
- walked home

Last edited by uvhst3p on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:08 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

i figured that from now on, i'd also post what i eat throughout the day so i'll keep editing the current post

breakfast: 2 slices of whole wheat bread with peanut butter, 1 glass water, 1 multivitamin + iron + stress reliever tablet, 1 calcium + vitamin d tablet, 1 bite of banana - just 1 bite since after the first bite, i noticed that the banana was more on the rotten side especially the taste. apparently i was too sleepy still to notice that from the beginning :green:

brunch (morning snack): none

lunch: 1 small glass of coke, 1 bowl of mixed rice from a chinese restaurant - fried rice + beef + some sort of vegetable

merienda (afternoon snack): none...actually there is. i just got home from work. i was supposed to exercise immediately after walking home but i felt very very hungry so i ate 3/4 banana, the 1/4 was not edible, and 5 blocks of dark chocolate. i'm going to rest for a short time before exercising

workout:
- walked home
3x15 crunch
3x15 lying leg raise
3x5x40 standing press
3x5x60 wide grip front lat pulldown
- no leg exercises today. i'm taking it easy on them for the next week or two. after all, they have progressed much faster than my other exercises and i still don't have additional plates to add

dinner (but looks like breakfast :lol:): 1 glass pop cola, 4 bacon strips, 1 sunny side up egg, 3/4 cup rice, 1 block dark chocolate

Last edited by uvhst3p on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:41 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

breakfast: 2 slices of whole wheat bread with peanut butter, 1 glass water, 1 multivitamin + iron + stress reliever tablet, 1 calcium + vitamin d tablet

a.m. snack: 1 premium chocolate cream-o cookie

lunch: 1/2 cup of rice, 1 glass water, ample amount of shanghai rolls < ground meat plus a very small amount of vegetables rolled in like paper thin burrito cover

went to the movies after work: i had a regular bag of salted buttered popcorn and about a glass of rootbeer

walked home

dinner: 1 cup rice, 4 pcs chicken nuggets, 1 glass pop cola, 1 banana, 1 block dark chocolate

also, i tried to do the exercises given by peter. actually, i only did the basic planche because i had no place to hang from for the other static hold. i just tried and i didn't do the 1 minute thing and i can tell you that it is hard

Last edited by uvhst3p on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:00 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

breakfast: 1 banana, 2 blocks dark chocolate, water

a.m. snack: none

lunch: 1 glass pop cola, 1 quarter pounder w/ cheese, 1 large fries, 1 block dark chocolate, 1 multivitamin + iron + stress reliever tablet, 1 calcium + vitamin d tablet

p.m. snack: 1 banana, 6 blocks dark chocolate < no more dark chocolate. that was the last of 'em

workout:
3x15 crunch
3x15 lying leg raise
3x6x50 bench press
3x6x55 bent over row
3x7x75 bb squat
3x7x57.5 rdl
frog planche (sets in seconds): 7, 3, 8, 3, 3, 5, 8, 5, 8, 7, 8
- man, the frog planche is hard on the wrists
- i'm just wondering, since i have no real place to hang to do the static tuck front lever, do you think i can do the exercise hanging from my barbell bar placed in between the barbell stand? of course, i will raise the stand up a couple of notches so that i can really hang without my back touching the bench since i can't remove the bench from the barbell stand

dinner: 1 serving of rice, 1 glass of coke, 1 fried chicken thigh, 3 slices of pizza, 1 banana

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:14 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

breakfast: 2 slices of pizza (leftover from last night), 1 banana, water, 1 multivitamin + iron + stress reliever tablet, 1 calcium + vitamin d tablet

a.m. snack: coffee without sugar, milk, nor cream. just pure brewed coffee

lunch: 1 big bowl of carbohydrates! we went to the chinese restaurant again. this time i ordered a bowl of mixed fried rice, ham, eggs, vegetables, and various stuff. plus a half glass of coke

p.m. snack: none

dinner: 2 slices of pizza < take home from our IT department meeting, 1 glass of coke, 1 banana, 1 glass water, 4 creamy hershey's kisses with almonds

workout:
- walked home
frog planche - 6, 5, 7, 5, 4, 2, 9, 9, 7, 5, 4
front tuck lever - 22, 5, 3, 6, 5, 10, 3, 7
- this is what i can tell you about the static holds when starting out, the frog planche focuses more on balance and the front tuck lever focuses more on muscle endurance
- obviously, my balance in the frog planche needs to be greatly improved. the same goes with the front tuck lever because i was swinging back and forth while hanging in place
- i hung under the barbell bar between the barbell stands above the workout bench but since i couldn't remove the bench, my back barely cleared it which i think is great so that i would have strict form
- also, it was my first time doing the front tuck lever. my time for the first hold was so long because i was still fresh but after that, i felt really tired and by the end of the exercise, i was so exhausted that i just wanted to reach the 1 minute goal not keeping in mind how long or how short i hung for the rest of the sets

Last edited by uvhst3p on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:45 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

breakfast: 2 bananas, 1 multivitamin + iron + stress reliever tablet, 1 calcium + vitamin d tablet, water

a.m. snack: a pack of chocolate cookies with chocolate filling fortified with vitamin A as said by the department of health, water

lunch: 1/2 cup rice, 1 serving pork tonkatsu, water

p.m. snack: green tea

i was really hungry so i ate during the time between my p.m. snack and dinner: 3 bananas, 5 creamy hershey's kisses with almonds

workout:
- walked home
3x15 crunch
3x15 lying leg raise
3x6x40 standing press
3x6x60 wide grip front lat pulldown
- on static holds today since my lats are really sore. i really had a hard time doing the lat pulldown exercise because of that

dinner: 1 glass coke, 1 glass water, 1 large fries, 1 cup rice, 1 fried chicken breast, 1 rambutan < wiki it if you don't know what it is

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:03 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

breakfast: 1 barbecue chicken burger, 1 glass water, 1 multivitamin + iron + stress reliever tablet, 1 calcium + vitamin d tablet

lunch: 1 glass water, 1/2 cup rice, 1 serving of beef (i don't know what kind of cooking was done), 3 chocolate cookies with vanilla filling

p.m. snack: about 1/2 kilo of rambutan, water

workout:
no workout today. my lats have recovered a bit from the soreness yesterday but today, my rear delts are killing me

dinner: 3/4 cup rice, 1 sunny side up egg, 4 pieces bacon, 6 blocks dairy milk fruit & nut, 1 glass coke < i still have some coke left, about 1/2 glass left in the bottle. i'll finish drinking it later instead of throwing it away

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:04 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

slept: sometime before 10 p.m.
woke up: 6:20 a.m. ...so sleepy

breakfast: 2/3 apple (the 1/3 was for my girlfriend), water....and i forgot to take my vitamins

a.m. snack: none ...so hungry

lunch: 1/2 cup rice, 1 glass water, ample amount of roast beef slices with i don't know what kind of sauce

workout:
- walked home
- i chose to skip the workout today since my rear delts are still a bit sore. no exercises or static holds today

my girl's still in the office and hasn't come home yet and i'm very hungry now so i ate what's available and that's 12 blocks of dairy milk fruit & nut. OW! the fats!

dinner: 1 glass coke (like i posted the last time, i just want to finish drinking the bottle of coke instead of throwing it away), 1 cup rice, some sort of fried chicken, 1 large fries, 1/2 apple

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

slept: 10 p.m.
woke up: 6:20 a.m. ...still so sleepy

breakfast: 1 burger, 1 big banana, 1 glass water, 1 multivitamin + iron + stress reliever tablet, 1 calcium + vitamin d tablet

a.m. snack: none ...so busy at work

lunch: i had no time for lunch. i went to the bank during my lunch break and i spent nearly my entire 1 hour lunch break there because of the long lines. i just grabbed 6 mini donuts along the way back to the office. drank some water also

again, i was really hungry when i arrived home. i ate a big bag of cheese flavored nacho/tortilla chips, 6 blocks dairy milk fruit & nut, a can of four seasons fruit juice with l-carnatine and b-vitamins

workout:
- walked home
3x7x50 bench press
3x7x55 bent over row
3x7x75 bb squat
3x7x57.5 rdl
3x15 crunch
3x15 lying leg raise
frog planche - 3, 6, 5, 5, 8, 7, 5, 6, 6, 6, 4
front tuck lever - 14, 25, 17, 6
- i was really tired during my workout so after that, i had a hard time doing the frog planche. the front tuck lever somehow got easier. i don't know if that's still going to hold tomorrow but probably not
- my rear delts and my back muscles are going to kill me tomorrow. man, those gymnastics exercises are tough on the back muscles

dinner: about 1 cup rice, 5 chicken nuggets, 3 rambutan, 1 glass r.c.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:05 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

slept: 11 p.m.
woke up: 6:30 a.m.

breakfast: a cup of oatmeal with milk, 1 multivitamins + iron + stress reliever tablet, 1 calcium + vitamin d tablet

lunch: 1 cup rice, 2 pieces fried chicken, 1 glass orange soda

- will go to the movies later to watch wall-e :smile:

p.m. snack: in the movies, 3 waffle rolls and a glass of mountain dew. no OJ in the concession stand and i hate the taste of iced tea so i opted for the mountain dew. waffle rolls are basically waffles rolled with something in the middle. i ate rolls with cheesedogs inside, ham and cheese and pepperoni inside, chocolate inside

dinner: i still feel full. i saw a balut vendor and decided to buy one. man, it's been a long time since i last ate one and i gotta tell you that i am now un-desensitized about the duck embryo thing. as i was opening the balut egg, i felt very icky. i only ate the yellow part of the egg and gave the rest to my dog. i also ate 5 rambutan fruit.

workout:
no workout today. i feel so tired

i felt hungry later so i had a midnight snack: nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips. yeah i know this is junk food but hey, it's been a long time since i really ate 'em disregarding the one i had recently

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:00 am 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

i can't remember what time i slept
woke up: 7:20 a.m.

breakfast: a mug of low fat milk and oatmeal, 1 multivitamins + iron + stress reliever tablet, 1 calcium + vitamin d tablet

a.m. snack: 6 blocks dairy milk fruit & nut. yes, i know this is chocolate but i am just consuming the chocolates that my mom sent me instead of throwing them away.

lunch: 2 pieces barbecue chicken, 1 cup rice, 9 blocks dairy milk fruit & nut, half a bag of potato chips, water

p.m. snack: a bag of whole grain chips, water

workout:
5 minutes of jump rope at moderate speed
- i spent about 8-9 minutes for the jump rope. go figure my rest time :)
- i can jump rope 30 minutes about 3 months ago but i stopped when i started lifting weights and now i have to start again from the beginning since that 5 minutes was so tiring
3x7x40 standing press
3x7x60 wide grip front lat pulldown
3x15 crunch
3x15 lying leg raise
- i tried doing the front tuck lever after the abs exercises but i was tired so i waited about 1 or 2 hours
front tuck lever - 32, 18, 2, 3, 3, 3
frog planche - 2, 11, 10, 3, 7, 8, 11, 6, 1, 2

dinner: 1 cup rice, 2 pieces fried chicken - 1 hot and 1 not, 1 large fries, 1 brownie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:25 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

i don't remember what time i slept or woke up

breakfast: 2 slices of bread with peanut butter, water, 1 multivitamins + iron + stress reliever tablet, 1 calcium + vitamin d tablet

lunch: 1 1/2 cup rice, 2 pieces barbecue chicken, 8 blocks dairy milk fruit & nut

p.m. snack: 1 regular sized french fries, 2 burgers

dinner: more than 1 cup of rice, 1 sunny side up egg, 4 pieces bacon, 1 kit kat ice cream drumstick

workout:
- no exercise today. no reasons whatsoever. i just didn't want to do the exercises

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:53 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

slept: around 11:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
woke up: 6:20 a.m.

breakfast: 1 burger, 1 multivitamins + iron + stress reliever tablet, 1 calcium + vitamin d tablet, water

lunch: 1/2 cup rice, 1 pork barbecue, 1 glass water, 3 small chocolates, 1 mint candy

p.m. snack: 6 pieces chocolate cookies, water

workout:
i did my workout and ate my dinner pretty late, around 10 in the evening, so i changed it a bit
3 CIRCUITS OF:
15 body squat
15 side to side lunge (15 each side)
5x55 bench press
5x60 bent over row
then the finisher:
3x15 crunch
3x15 lying leg raise

dinner: red meat and rice and root beer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:17 pm 
Associate Member
Associate Member

Log:

slept: around 11:30 p.m. to 12 a.m.
woke up: 6:10 a.m.

breakfast: 1 bowl of milk + kellog's frosties (these are my favorite brand), 1 multivitamin + iron + stress reliever tablet, 1 calcium + vitamin d tablet

lunch: 1/2 cup rice, 4 shrimp tempura, 1 glass water, 4 chocolate candies

workout:
none, came home really late

dinner: half fish, "margarine"-d rice, glass of pop cola, 3 small turon (banana wrapped in lumpia wrapper and fried with a bit of sugar coating)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 19  Next