Was a little anxious with some different stuff going on (thinking about changing workout program, in a contest, work stuff, etc.) Went ahead and did the normal workout. Felt fine. Arms day is the hard one. Especially if I bike in (get a lot of tension from holding the handle bars, riding over cobblestones).
Went up on all lifts (and swim) except for calves (keeping light for achilles). Seemed to tolerate heavier lifts fine. Had to self assist on hip adduction for a couple reps.
Hamstrings went up but remain 15# below previous maxes. Added back in anterior tib at 40#, 15# below max. Was very easy, so will go up weekly on that. (still takes 9 weeks to get back to where I was on ant tib, 12 for hamstring curls).
Swim: 1500. Bike: 30.
Captain's chair, straight leg leg raises, single leg 12/11
calve BW singles
Anterior tibialis, dumbell hold on toes, 30 sec isometric, alt legs, 40
glutes, single leg 157.5/157.5#
hip adduction 175/170#
hip abduction 145/140#
leg extensions 100/95#
hamstring curl, seated 100/95#
* Strength is done with 2 sets of 10, alternating exercises (e.g. dip/curl/dip/curl).
* Hold for a "one count" each rep at point of max effort.
(2 sets each, 30 sec count, alt L/R except calf/shin):
calve and shin (gentle)
back and calves
Supplements: multi and gluc/chondroit, biotin and gluc/chondroit
* Workout: Fine.
* Diet: on track. eating post workout salmon...yum.
* Weight: 165 (+0). Shifting to a 2500-2800 calorie diet. Hope, I'm not back over 165.
* Life: nother late one tonight. Plan it out tomorrow.