ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Sævar's log
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:41 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

My shoulder is fubar'd.. again. I previously had some shoulder problems when I started working out again. I had little to do, no job/school, so I went ahead and did 5 days a week, sometimes 6. It resulted in a lesion forming on my right rotator cuff.

Since it healed, I've had no problems whatsoever. Then, after sleeping on the couch between wednesday and thursday, I woke up feeling slightly sore, but assumed it was nothing. On the monday before that, I had done military press and felt nothing, and nor did I feel anything bad on tuesday doing deadlifts and hanging leg raises. Even in the gym on thursday, bench press, I couldn't feel it, but later that day it got progressively worse. Now it hurts to lift it over my head, or if I extend my arm so it is perpendicular to my torso.

I'm thinking it's not one of those "*pop* -> pain".. I've really not been taking care of it, so I've probably been working up to this, in spite of dealoads and breaks. I hope it doesn't last too long since I will go apeshit without the opportunity to work out.