ExRx.net
http://exrx.net/forum/

moderator question: where is ironmaiden708
http://exrx.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7081
Page 1 of 2

Author:  ApolytonGP [ Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  moderator question: where is ironmaiden708

She is listed as a moderator of a bunch of forums and I've never seen her.

Author:  Ironman [ Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

He might be away at school. I'm not really sure.

Author:  ApolytonGP [ Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

kick him out and put me in. We could have op wars. ;)

Author:  ironmaiden708 [ Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re:

ApolytonGP wrote:
She is listed as a moderator of a bunch of forums and I've never seen her.

She?
ApolytonGP wrote:
kick him out and put me in. We could have op wars. ;)

No

Author:  Ironman [ Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: moderator question: where is ironmaiden708

Welcome back.

Author:  ironmaiden708 [ Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: moderator question: where is ironmaiden708

Ironman wrote:
Welcome back.

Thanks, been a while. I hope things are well with you. Doesn't look like too much has changed since I was last on here.

Author:  Jungledoc [ Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: moderator question: where is ironmaiden708

Hey! Is everything OK? We've missed you. And you'll note that despite Apolyton's offer, he's not around. Glad to see that you are.

ironmaiden wrote:
Doesn't look like too much has changed since I was last on here.

What? You didn't notice the snazzy new look?

Author:  stuward [ Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: moderator question: where is ironmaiden708

Jungledoc wrote:
Hey! Is everything OK? We've missed you. And you'll note that despite Apolyton's offer, he's not around. Glad to see that you are.

ironmaiden wrote:
Doesn't look like too much has changed since I was last on here.

What? You didn't notice the snazzy new look?


And Doc's incredible physique and tan? He got that in Hawaii.

Author:  Ironman [ Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: moderator question: where is ironmaiden708

ironmaiden708 wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Welcome back.

Thanks, been a while. I hope things are well with you. Doesn't look like too much has changed since I was last on here.


Well, not much change with the goings on. The software and features have changed quite a bit though.

Author:  TimD [ Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: moderator question: where is ironmaiden708

Hi Arron, glad to see you back. Figured you were off at college and busy with studies, etc.
Tim

Author:  ironmaiden708 [ Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: moderator question: where is ironmaiden708

Jungledoc wrote:
Hey! Is everything OK? We've missed you. And you'll note that despite Apolyton's offer, he's not around. Glad to see that you are.

TimD wrote:
Hi Arron, glad to see you back. Figured you were off at college and busy with studies, etc.
Tim

Everything's good, I'm trying to get things set in my life as to where I want to go with job/career. The heavy schooling/gaining useless knowledge just isn't me honestly, no sense in being in denial over that anymore. I'm finally going to take the leap and study for a NSCA cert and figure out where I want to go from there, enjoying what you do far outweighs the money it offers. The way I look at it, it's a step in a positive direction.

stuward wrote:
And Doc's incredible physique and tan? He got that in Hawaii.

haha.. I can see he has been putting some serious work in. No better way to be than jacked and tan.
Ironman wrote:
Well, not much change with the goings on. The software and features have changed quite a bit though.

Jungledoc wrote:
What? You didn't notice the snazzy new look?

I noticed the new layout, definitely an needed improvement to bring this website to 2011 standards. Tons of emoticons and now I can actually upload images onto the server. Now if only I could multiquote....

The true substance of the forum hasn't changed which is what I was getting at. A good thing of course.

Author:  Nevage [ Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: moderator question: where is ironmaiden708

I think just as I joined, I saw a couple of (great) posts by you then none at all. Do you mind me asking where you went? It's just that there's many posts by you which have helped a lot of people out, just wondered what happened to you!

Author:  Oscar_Actuary [ Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: moderator question: where is ironmaiden708

..an you are a moderator...

we need all the moding we can get

Author:  ironmaiden708 [ Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: moderator question: where is ironmaiden708

Nevage wrote:
I think just as I joined, I saw a couple of (great) posts by you then none at all. Do you mind me asking where you went? It's just that there's many posts by you which have helped a lot of people out, just wondered what happened to you!

I went to UB and was in the exercise science program. I'll be around now, I enjoy being able to spread knowledge. If my contributions impact even one person and keeps another from believing conventional wisdom as fact then it is worth it imo.

Author:  Jebus [ Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: moderator question: where is ironmaiden708

Your Vitamin thread is what originally brought me to these forums, I'm not sure if you remember my first post lol. Thanks a lot though, and your creatine FAQ is great too.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/