ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:38 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:33 pm 
Deific Wizard of Sagacity

Have you ever seen two guys arguing over which women (usually a female celebrity) is more attractive? Often, one or both will actually try to convince the other that his choice is the correct one. Why? The way I look at it is this ... If John likes brunettes and his friends all like redheads, that's good news for John. Then when he's at a bar with his buddies, and they're all tripping over each other trying to hit on the same women, he can casually introduce himself to one of the pretty brunettes.

Lets face it, if men all had the same "type", there would be 3 billion of us all fighting over the same two or three women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:14 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yea, I agree. It's pretty silly. That sort of thing is very subjective. I have talked to plenty of guys who disagree with me on who is hot, and plenty who agree with me too. It's even more so with woman. When girls are together checking out men, one chick can point out someone she is really hot for, and her friend might think he is totally ugly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:14 pm 
In Memoriam: TimD
In Memoriam: TimD

Well, it is all in the eye of the beholder, and I certainly can't see arguing about it. For instance, lots of people think Paris Hiton is hot, I think she's a skinney, ugly, spoied little brat, but on the other hand, If I see some buffed out chick with a good set of shoulder and arms, and ha a copenhagen ring on the back of jeans pocket, and tats, now that's hot.
Tim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:22 am 

I knew a lot of guys in college who were so bad they wouldn't even consider dating someone unless she was up to their friends standards. There was also a lot of hypocracy, since most of these guys would have sex with anything, animal, vegitable or mineral, but only rarely admit that a young woman was attractive. I can only hope they eventually grew out of it.

Last edited by Matt Z on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:41 am 

PS.) The worst one was a guy named Rob. He was short, fat, hairy and, by his own admission, lousy in bed with a smaller-than-average unit. And yet he acted like none of girls in school were good enough for him. Of course, this didn't stop him from trying to sleep with as many of them as possible. In fact, he used to hook up with different young women on a fairly regular basis (what they saw in him I'll never know). Then as soon as they'de leave, he'd tell his friends every detail, while making fun of the women.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:44 am 

Rob also claimed not to care if the women he was with enjoyed themselves, and rarely if ever made any effort to please them. Wheather he was telling the truth, or just trying to make himself feel better I couldn't say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:36 am 

Of course, Rob and I never care much for one another, partly because I didn't share his outlook (Call me crazy, but I'd rather impress one woman than frustrate and disapoint many.). Also, I thought he was a decietful scumbag and told him as much on a number of occations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:16 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Acting that way does attract women if you are at least halfway good looking in the face. I agree with you I go for quality over quantity. A woman is much easier to deal with if you make her happy in the bedroom too.