Warmup: Foot Drills, mobility drills.
1 minute between sets unless otherwise noted.
90 seconds rest between exercises unless otherwise noted.
* denotes superset
is a PR.
Bodyweight 83.5kg just before first set.
1) Long Jump - 5 x 5, 1 minute rest. Longest jump was set 4, rep 1 - 247cm
3 minutes before chinups.
2) Weighted Chinups - 5 x 0kg, 5 x 5kg, 5 x 10kg, 2 minutes rest, 5 x 15kg, 3 minutes rest, 5 x 17.5kg, 5 minutes rest, 5 x 20kg, 3 minutes rest, 8 x 0kg.
3) Barbell RDL - 3 x 12 x 50kg, 90 seconds rest.
4) DB Floor Press - 31 x (2*15kg), 3 minutes rest, 30 x (2*15kg)
*5) Inverted Rows (Feet on Bench) - 12 / 10 / 6
*6) Rear Delt Fly - 3 x 12 x (2*10kg)
7) Ab/Back Circuit - Reverse Crunch, V-Ups, Bicycles, Back Extensions, 2 sets of 20 reps per exercise, 90 seconds rest.
Finished with stretches - pec, IT band, Warrior.
Long Jump - PR by 12 cm! Hell, I hit over 240cm on my first set of 5. According to http://www.topendsports.com/testing/tests/longjump.htm
250cm is "excellent" and 247 is "very good." My explosive leg drive is really increasing on this program. This is excellent.
Weighted Chinups - max was 83.5kg + 20kg = 103.5kg x 5. Barely managed the last set, but I did them. Goal is at least 5 x 104kg next time. It's not the weight hanging from my hips but hanging from my hands that matters.
RDLs - dropped the weight to 50kg from 60kg to try for more depth with perfect form and more reps. Next week, more weight.
DB Floor Press - first time doing serious floor presses, and I wasn't sure if I could handle the weight I do for DB bench presses (2*20kg for 10+ reps). I clearly dropped too far...I probably could have got 2-3 more reps the first set, and I almost managed 2 x 31. Too light!
Inverted Rows - Oh yeah, smart exercise to do after weighted chinups. I thought I'd do 3 x 12 easy. Nope.
Rear Delt Fly - 3 x 12 at 10kg is hard, hard, hard. But felt good.
Oh yeah, another guy who hasn't seen me in a year - since once of my fights - came to the gym today and said I got much bigger. Nice.