a bit of intro...
5' (yes that's correct)
Thin. About 5.5"
Whatever's in the fridge. I also take in two generic tablets after every breakfast - 1 tablet containing Calcium and Vitamin D, the other is a multi vitamin and minerals tablet. Our mom buys those vitamins for all of us.
Workout Location and Equipment:
- I workout at home
- I have 2 dumbbell bars, 1 5 ft barbell, 1 ez-curl bar
- I have 4 plates each for 1.25 lbs, 2.5 lbs, 5 lbs, 10 lbs
- I have a "multi-use" bench. It can be flat, or inclined to 30 degrees or 45 degrees. It has the barbell holder overhead. It has the machine for leg curls and leg extensions. It has a lat pulldown machine where I can put the free weights. It also has a butterfly thing that I don't know how to use - at first I thought that they were for chest flies but when I tried them, it's just like doing bicep curls on the side while lying down.
Goals (not numbered in any way, just typing as I'm thinking):
- Get stronger
- Add muscle definition but not bulk up much. I just want to look nicer than my current pudgy appearance.
- Proper posture. My family and friends say that I slouch too much.
- Impress the opposite gender.
- Be a role model to my friends and family to have a healthier lifestyle.
- ...I will type more when I think of more of my goals
My schedule throughout the day would most likely be:
6:00 a.m. - wake up
6:05 a.m. - boil water for a hot/warm bath. i don't know but when i take a bath with cold water, my stomach aches
6:06 a.m. to 6:19 a.m. - eat breakfast
6:20 a.m. to 6:35 a.m. - take a bath
6:36 a.m. to 6:50 a.m. - other bathroom activities like brushing teeth and toilet stuff
(sometimes i interchange the bathroom schedule)
6:51 a.m. - leave for work
7:50 a.m. - arrive at work. it takes a long time because traffic is hell. if there was no traffic, my commute time would be about only 35 minutes
...work throughout the day...
5:30 p.m. - leave the office
7:00 p.m. - arrive home. yes, it takes longer to travel home after work because other people go home from the office too and it's also the same time the children get out of their schools
7:01 p.m. to 7:05 p.m. - change to workout clothes
7:06 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. - exercise. < just an estimate
8:01 p.m. - i am so tired from work and the stress of commute and working out that i just order take out instead of standing and cooking. see, even standing makes me tired after my day sad
8:02 p.m. to 8:25 p.m. - rest and wait for the delivery to arrive
...well, if i don't eat take out, and i still have some energy left, i just cook some quick cooking foods, mostly fried like fried chicken, fried chicken nuggets, bacon and eggs (apparently, eating eggs at night does not affect my stomach), because i just want to go to bed at the earliest possible time
8:26 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. - eat dinner
9:01 p.m. to 9:05 p.m. - bathroom
9:06 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. - rest before going to bed
10:01 p.m. to 5:59 a.m. - sleep
(if i don't get my 8 hours of sleep, i feel really tired and sleepy the next day. so, see the complications?)
Discussion here: http://exrx.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4888