Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:01 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Peeves
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:16 pm 
n00b
n00b

This still about Pet Peeves?

"Hey there. I saw you on the incline press machine staring at me for 17 seconds. That must mean you know what you want, and men who know what they want get me ALL wet."

I can only imagine this is what some guys think.

--------------------

Also, I hate how some nights at my gym it feels like I'm in prison... how some nights there's this excessively large contingent of guys with anger issues who all try to stare you down. Like I should have Carl Weathers following me around talking about the Eye of the Tiger. Then if you walk too close when you go by one of them he does that deliberate head-turn to follow you. This is Maine, buddy. All you got to be angry about is shovelling snow off your driveway. It's as if I was at the zoo eating an ice cream cone and suddenly fell into the gorilla pen, with the zookeepers above yelling at me not to make eye contact or it'll provoke the apes.

Eventually I just get frustrated and start turning toward and saying "Hi!" loudly like I know them.

Dude, it's an f***n' Planet Fitness, a gym designed to be all non-threatening to women and out of shape people. Go take your frustrations out on your gold chains.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 2:59 pm 
n00b
n00b

Whoops, meant to reply to the peeves thread and clicked New Topic. Talk about inept.