ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:16 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:38 am 
Associate Member
Associate Member

If you think coloured contacts will make people think you are gay try becoming a male nurse! I get it all the time, I look like a trucker, 6 foot tall, beer gut, beard, no metrosexual tendancies other than a bit of hair product andeven have a wedding ring on all the time and still get it! It's kind of funny because my mother is gay so the whol homophobia thing's not an issue, it just gets a little annoying! It's like a woman in politics or business is considered either a ball breaking bitch or a lesbian, people just have to hate on those who make different choices than the norm!

I say go for it, and for those who say anything play it up and make them feel more uncomfortable, that's what I do sometimes cause it's a hell of a laugh!

John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:56 am 

jeffrerr wrote:
ball breaking bitch

My favorite kind of woman actually...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:59 am 
Deific Wizard of Sagacity

That kind of women is in my work. A real pain in the a$$ - drama drama drama. Nothings simple with her - if you blow your nose she calls a meeting. Kind of "person" that loves to be all stressed out, relishes in it then moans her face off about it whilst I sit in silent disgust, thinking....."If I trained her (which has been spoke about), how many sets of Bulgarian Split squats would I make her do??". Man, she's annoying.

KPj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:35 pm 

KPj wrote:
That kind of women is in my work. A real pain in the a$$ - drama drama drama. Nothings simple with her - if you blow your nose she calls a meeting. Kind of "person" that loves to be all stressed out, relishes in it then moans her face off about it whilst I sit in silent disgust, thinking....."If I trained her (which has been spoke about), how many sets of Bulgarian Split squats would I make her do??". Man, she's annoying.

KPj

Certainly not what I meant... :lol:

I just like a woman to challenge me, keep me on my toes. Someone who is always submissive and "tag-a-long" gets on my nerves. Plus she needs to be at least as smart as I am. And the whole "bitch" attitude, is kinda hot. I like women that know what they want, who they are, and aren't afraid of either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:46 pm 

I think your definition of a bitch is vastly different than mine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:50 pm 

The way I see it, there's nothing attractive about a woman who's selfish, meanspirited, dishonest, manipulative and/or generally unpleasant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:21 pm 

Matt Z wrote:
The way I see it, there's nothing attractive about a woman who's selfish, meanspirited, dishonest, manipulative and/or generally unpleasant.

lol, Yeah, I use colorful language worse than bitch for that type of person. (But not the dreaded, should never be uttered, horrible, nasty "you know" word.)

It's always interesting how different people react to different terms. I mean bitch is defiantly more tame, and means something almost completely different to me. (Although I think your interpretation is more generally accepted than mine.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:30 pm 

Of course, if you call a guy a little bitch it means something else entirely.