ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Worth the look...
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:14 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Posts: 1802
Location: Mass, USA
My grandmother, because she is the coolest person on earth, bought me one of these for Christmas...

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?De ... 7341|58041

Thank you grandma...

It is awesome


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 am 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Posts: 1802
Location: Mass, USA
Best Shake made so far... (IMO obviously)

1 Scoop Whey (Procomplete vanilla flavor)
1 Scoop plain full fat Cottage Cheese (same size scoop as whey)
1 Scoop Peanut Butter
Half a small green apple (I like apples)
water

That's my breakfast (and a Clif bar), because I'm too lazy to get up early enough to make eggs and clean up after myself.

Anyone have good recipes (which I'm sure has been beat to death, but I'm asking again...)?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worth the look...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:41 am 
Offline
Associate Member
Associate Member

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:21 pm
Posts: 397
Location: Florida panhandle
nygmen wrote:
My grandmother, because she is the coolest person on earth, bought me one of these for Christmas...

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?De ... 7341|58041

Thank you grandma...

It is awesome


Cool stuff.....how is it to clean? I have been using this and love it....super easy to clean.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:52 am 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Posts: 1802
Location: Mass, USA
Sara Pall wrote:
Is shake is just.........anyway i do not know how it taste may be good but the contents are not really good man lolz well you can have pan cakes in the morning and you can make the mixture at night and you can use it in the morning and just try to make the whole thing like omelet at night and then fry it in the morning or you can have simple shakes like milk + chocolate ice cream + chocolate cookies shake them well and have it..yummy actually i am a student and recently completed my spamlink and i use to make this shake this is just 2 gud..!!


I'll stick with my breakfast, thanks though.

It tastes great BTW and I've graduated to about a liter's worth in the last 9 months.

But I guess not everyone wants to gain 50lbs and have their waist measurement the same a year later...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worth the look...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:53 am 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Posts: 1802
Location: Mass, USA
jps wrote:
nygmen wrote:
My grandmother, because she is the coolest person on earth, bought me one of these for Christmas...

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?De ... 7341|58041

Thank you grandma...

It is awesome


Cool stuff.....how is it to clean? I have been using this and love it....super easy to clean.


I burnt that thing out months ago... HA HA.

My whole k-word was full of smoke. I'm just using a big boy blender now. Which is good because I'm putting back like 3 of those cups worth each morning.

I might look into that stick though. That is a lot simpler clean up wise.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:07 pm 
Offline
Associate Member
Associate Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 1:47 pm
Posts: 458
Location: Nottinghamshire U.K.
Has no-one spotted the spam in Sara Pall's post???? :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:14 pm 
Offline
Member
Member

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:21 pm
Posts: 928
Location: Ohio, USA
Have you ever tried microwaving (scrambled) eggs? It's not half bad and not as much to clean up :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Worth the look...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:13 pm 
Offline
Associate Member
Associate Member

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:21 pm
Posts: 397
Location: Florida panhandle
nygmen wrote:
jps wrote:
nygmen wrote:
My grandmother, because she is the coolest person on earth, bought me one of these for Christmas...

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?De ... 7341|58041

Thank you grandma...

It is awesome


Cool stuff.....how is it to clean? I have been using this and love it....super easy to clean.


I burnt that thing out months ago... HA HA.

My whole k-word was full of smoke. I'm just using a big boy blender now. Which is good because I'm putting back like 3 of those cups worth each morning.

I might look into that stick though. That is a lot simpler clean up wise.


I drink a half liter drink each morning and it keeps me full until lunch. If I were downing a liter every morning, I would probably invest in big boy blender....lol. And surprisingly, this thing will crush frozen strawberries. I have used it for 5 months now at least twice a day.....pretty rugged.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:17 pm 
Offline
Associate Member
Associate Member

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:21 pm
Posts: 397
Location: Florida panhandle
nygmen wrote:

Anyone have good recipes (which I'm sure has been beat to death, but I'm asking again...)?


still doing this one....

1 cup milk
1/3 cup oatmeal
2 scoops protein
1 scoop flax
1 peach....was doing a banana, but needed a change


I did buy some store made peanut butter.....I'll be adding a tablespoon tomorrow morning.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Posts: 1802
Location: Mass, USA
jps wrote:
nygmen wrote:

Anyone have good recipes (which I'm sure has been beat to death, but I'm asking again...)?


still doing this one....

1 cup milk
1/3 cup oatmeal
2 scoops protein
1 scoop flax
1 peach....was doing a banana, but needed a change


I did buy some store made peanut butter.....I'll be adding a tablespoon tomorrow morning.


Peach huh? How is that blending?

My current breakfast in in the diet section like 4,765 times...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Posts: 1802
Location: Mass, USA
Rucifer wrote:
Have you ever tried microwaving (scrambled) eggs? It's not half bad and not as much to clean up :wink:


Yeah I will nuke em if I'm in a pinch, but tastes like feet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:42 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Posts: 1802
Location: Mass, USA
Rik-Blades wrote:
Has no-one spotted the spam in Sara Pall's post???? :roll:


That is kinda why I was borderline rude. I figured it was spam.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:17 pm 
Offline
Associate Member
Associate Member

Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:21 pm
Posts: 397
Location: Florida panhandle
nygmen wrote:
Peach huh? How is that blending?

My current breakfast in in the diet section like 4,765 times...


Yeah, I think I have typed my morning shake 173 times....lol

Fresh peaches blend nicely.....frozen is a bit of a chore for the stick, but wouldn't be a problem for a blender. I do more fresh fruit these days, but still will do a frozen blackberry or raspberry from time to time to ease the boredom. Funny thing is I stopped my morning banana to get away from so many carbs and looked at the numbers on peaches. The peaches I got from Sams are huge and turns out they are two servings.....so I am over the carb numbers for a banana.....lol. Oh well.....tastes good.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:22 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Posts: 1802
Location: Mass, USA
jps wrote:
nygmen wrote:
Peach huh? How is that blending?

My current breakfast in in the diet section like 4,765 times...


Yeah, I think I have typed my morning shake 173 times....lol

Fresh peaches blend nicely.....frozen is a bit of a chore for the stick, but wouldn't be a problem for a blender. I do more fresh fruit these days, but still will do a frozen blackberry or raspberry from time to time to ease the boredom. Funny thing is I stopped my morning banana to get away from so many carbs and looked at the numbers on peaches. The peaches I got from Sams are huge and turns out they are two servings.....so I am over the carb numbers for a banana.....lol. Oh well.....tastes good.


I wish I could man up and gag down a banana. I can't stand them. I'm so jealous of those that can.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:32 pm 
Offline
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:04 pm
Posts: 1106
Rik-Blades wrote:
Has no-one spotted the spam in Sara Pall's post???? :roll:


lol such a horrible spam post. wtf is a gud?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group