ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:05 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

have you taken any no boosters?do you like them?
yes -love them 50%  50%  [ 4 ]
no -waste of money 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
never taken them 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
undecided 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 8
 Post subject: no xplode experiment
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:09 pm 
Novice
Novice

following ironmans suit i am going to give updates and my experience with no-xplode. I have been a sceptic about the no boosters since they came out just because l-arginine ( the main ingredient) has such a short half life in our bodies.

i started using this product a few days ago. the directions say take one scoop shortly before training on an empty stomach
first off.....my stomach is never empty but i eat 3 hours prior to training then 30 min before i train i take 40 gms whey protien and glutamine.
15 min before workout i took 1 scoop no-xplode

the first time my pump was phenominal my veins popped out and i workout like a maniac.

the next workout i did all the same but my training was slow because i rested alot between sets( i was talking)

today i did shoulders- i always get a phenominal pump from shoulders so nothing noticable here.

I will keep you guys posted

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:28 am 

Kevin, I love NOxplode. As I have said numerous times, I believe the reason I like it is due to ego. The pumps are amazing. I have been using it for almost a year. I believe the best thing about it is that I see immediate visual results. That immediate reward helps helps to keep me motivated. I'm not sure there are any other benefits to it. It may help, like you said, in working out like a madman. I can be dragging mule, take it and then be ready to go. It is probably all psychological, but hey whatever it takes, right?