Tried 200/200 on dip-like tricep press. Failed last couple reps and with pec am concerned about pushing too hard, so will go back to 200/195. Maybe return the periodicity of this lift to biweekly raises like the others
Cardio: bike: 15 plus 15.
chest press 135/135# (no pauses)
db curls 30/30#
tricep press 200/195#
seated rows 130/130#
straight arm, v-shaped arm raises 12/12# dbs
lat straight arm pulldowns: 100/95#
DB OHP 25#
rot cuff, bent arm abduction (alt L/R sides) 30(1)/30#
Back Extensions, 25#
prone shoulder stabilization flies 5(1)/5#
* Strength is done with 2 sets of 10, alternating exercises (e.g. dip/curl/dip/curl).
* Hold for a "one count" each rep at point of max effort.
* (parens indicated extra reps)
(2 sets each, 30 sec count, alt L/R except calf/shin):
hips external rot
back and calves
(2 by 10)
calf raise singles BW
5# leg lifts
missed morning gluc, multi, biotin and gluc
* Workout: think I might breakdown and get pec/underarm checked out. Was in the mood to blade today, but got too late and probably just as well...I get addicted to exercise volume, but my body can't tolerate it.
* Diet: on track for 2500.
* Weight: 165(0).
* Life/work: late one tonight. not sleepy tho...being pretty efficient actually. Had a kind of funk/sadness but powered/ing through it.