ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:53 am 
former lurker

i have suffered a heavy blow to my right knee and have undergone the surgery to replace it and am just wondering has anyone got any good advice on gettin my knee back right , at da moment in missing around 10 degree of movement! and heavy impact cant be done as i shatterd my ankel all in da same accident, jus looking for any advice at all would be helpful. Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:16 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Wow...that's pretty serious

I would personally go to a rehab center to get full range of motion in your legs first. My friend tore his acl and it has taken him nearly a year to be back to around 85% strength.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:12 am 
dats da problem , i went to a rehab centre and dey can do no more , i jus was hopin someone had a lil knowledge that was'nt really public.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:59 pm 
If the rehab clinc cant help you get anymore range of motion back, then you might be up a creek. Have you tried another rehab clinc or doctor? Depending on your recovery level, stick to water, no impact and can help you develop your range of motion/ strength back. At least thats what helped me when my knees took a turn for the worst, but seriously check with a doctor of the clinic about what you can and cannot do first. Your major priority should be to not re-injure that leg again.

Post subject: Robert
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:58 am 
DELETED

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]