ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:14 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Farnheit for women....
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:21 pm 
I have seen the ads for this new supplement 'designated' for women---I'd love to know if anyone has used it..if it is worth the try.
I work out regularly and have not used any supplements like this...but I am feeling a need for a bit more motivation...

thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:11 pm 
In Memoriam: TimD

I've never heard of it. Did you spell it correctly? I got interested because I wanted to know what the next "miracle" supplement might be, so I ran a search on it and came up with nothing How did they tout it? What is it, and what is it supposed to do for you? Thanks
Tim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:36 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

well.. "Fahrenheit" for Women comes up with a lot of hits, so that's probably the correct spelling.

Here's the label info on it. It's all greek to me

dian

Label Information
Fahrenheit contains a super-thermogenic compound that researchers believe is the key to stimulating a woman's natural metabolism, around the clock, whether you're working, playing, or resting! As long as you continue to take Fahrenheit, it continues to do what you want it to do! Controlling the Fat Cell Fahrenheit protects against fat storage when occasionally consuming excess calories. Eliminating Carbohydrate Cravings Fahrenheit's supercharged gel formula has a unique additional benefit of reducing cravings for carbohydrate-rich foods!
Ingredients
Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servings Per Container: 36 Amount Per Serving Fahrenheit Formula (A7-E Liquid Thermogenic Complex 15/500 (3;17-dihydroxy-delta-5-etiocholane-7-one diethylcarbonate; Sclaremax [proprietary liquid sclareolide]; proprietary guggulsterone); caffeine 750 mg Other Ingredients: Lauroyl macrogol-32glutcerides, gelatin, fd&c red#40, fd&c yellow #6, titanium dioxide.

Directions
As a dietary supplement, take one or two capsules in the morning prior to breakfast and one or two capsules six hours later, each time on an empty stomach with 8 oz. of water. If you haven't used this supplement previously, begin by taking one capsule twice per day for three days prior to increasing the dose. Do not exceed four capsules in any 24-hour period. For best results, use continuously for a minimum of one month.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:13 pm 

Hi Di I should have known. I just took the original spelling and overlooked the obvious. I'm still trying to track down all the info from the label you gave us, but the word "thermogenic" gives a big clue. It's suggesting that it raises the metabolism, and we must do our homework before buying into that. Thanks
Tim

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:58 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Intresting reveiw:

http://www.ultimatefatburner.com/biotes ... nheit.html

Peter.