ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:10 pm 
Rookie
Rookie

Good day,

Hope all of you are well. Please find below a copy of my latest marketing email/advertisement.

It contains information on the benefits of starting a nutrition journal, post-workout recovery and regeneration strategies and a list of nutrient dense foods that promotes cardiovascular, nervous and digestive system efficiency (liver, intestines, kidneys,heart etc).

Thank you for time and be well.

Julio A. Salado

Nutrition Journal- Your goals will be easier to attain and surpass IF you add this important tool to your program.

You will be amazed at how disproportioned our intake of protein,carbohyrdrates and other nutrients are in comparison to what truly promotes body transformation.

Fitness Foundry will provide you with the nutritional information necessary to meet your goals. It will be based on your current resting metabolic rate (RMR) and lifestyle. This is part of the Fitness Foundry Body composition & Assessment session.

The RMR assessment estimates the number of calories required for daily living and how many calories should be eaten each day. This information would be used to create a nutrition plan. In combination with a strength and conditioning program you will be able to maximize your body fat reduction or lean muscle gain efforts.

Important notes- RMR will decrease with the loss of lean muscle and increase with an increase of lean muscle mass. Decreasing caloric intake alone (fad, poor diets etc) will not increase your RMR . Avoid the cycle of regaining body fat by implementing a complete training program.

Recovery and Regeneration- Post workout strategies to optimize the body's natural ability to process excess post oxygen consumption and the specific adaptation on imposed demands- In other words, strategies that are conducive to body fat loss and increase lean muscle mass.

After reviewing your daily nutrition journal and calculating your resting metabolic rate we will discuss some of the following:

- Specific and safe daily caloric recommendation- including how many grams of each nutrient is needed to meet your goals.

-When the best time to eat protein, carbohydrates and other nutrients - including how to select nutrient dense foods.

- Healthy snacks and information on the benefits of increasing dark leafy vegatables-especially those high in iron. Plus list of negative calorie foods.

- How to limit white flour and processed sugar intake and explain the negative effects it has on our body.

- Omega 3s- Fish-fish oil pills-- how to meet your good fat daily intake and protein with foods like salmon,tuna and other seafood....note canned salmon has high calcium because of how it processed (includes the bones) this is the only canned fish with the calcium benefits,

- Reminder to Read the labels!!! Drink at least one 16oz glass of water with each meal and keep the nutrition journal handy for easy reference.

- Also, how to reserve calories for a treat!!!! (low sugar,low/no fat) This is good for the soul.

-Sample of list of foods that promotes cardiovascular, nervous and digestive system efficiency (liver, intestines, kidneys,heart etc)

Yogurt, Banana, Pear , Peach Grapes, Orange , Berries
Watermelon, Raisins, Carrots, Celery, Broccoli,
Granola , Salmon, Tuna, Soy , Beans, Mushroom,
Garlic, Artichokes, Beets, Honey, Tomato
Green or red peppers, 100% Whole wheat, Oatmeal
Pure bran muffins, Spinach, Sweet potato , Broth-based vegetable soup
Skim and low-fat milk, Soy Milk, Rice Milk

Without a structured balanced nutrition program we can barely be meeting the body's transformation requirement to see any results. Nutrition in combination with a strength and conditioning program is the most effective way to turn your body into a fat burning machine. It is the most productive form of exercise for functional daily life activities and overall health.

Julio A. Salado, NSCA-C.P.T.
USAW Level 1 Coach
Kette Bell & TRX Instructor
Fitness Foundry
Assess, Initiate, Motivate
http://www.fitnessfoundry.net

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person
doing it."
Chinese Proverb.

[code][/code]

Last edited by jas on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: alarme maison
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:46 am 
former lurker

This is an interesting post. I really enjoyed reading it.
Thank you for the advices.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:39 am 

At least he's honest about it being marketing, instead of just trying to sneak it into a thinly-disguised bit of spam. It's still too commercial for my tastes. If it were a regular participant who put up something related to his or her business, I'd be more patient, but it appears that this person is mostly interested on posting advertising.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:52 am 
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Well it's clearly labeled in both header and body, and in the Visiting Articles section instead of General or anything like that, so I figure we're free to read or ignore on our own.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:42 am 
Veteren Member
Veteren Member

you two are commenting on the 2007 post, and not the 10/27/11, likely spammer to be?

I'm still trying to figure out the plural for advice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:50 am 
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Boing! Got me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:34 am 
In Memoriam: TimD
In Memoriam: TimD

Oscar you have to stop being so quick to jump. JAS has been posting in the visitor's article section for quite a few years. Was originially invited over by James, the board owner.
Tim

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:51 am 

TimD wrote:
Oscar you have to stop being so quick to jump. JAS has been posting in the visitor's article section for quite a few years. Was originially invited over by James, the board owner.
Tim

That was Doc that jumped, not Oscar. But it's still a 4 year old thread.

Strength is the adaptation that leads to all other adaptations that you really care about - Charles Staley

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:55 am 
Veteren Member
Veteren Member

:naka:

keep your apology, send $$$$

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:04 pm 

KenDowns wrote:
Boing! Got me.
Oops! Me too! :red:

Pretty funny.

Yeah, it was me who jumped. I'm surprised that James would invite this, but it's his site. I'm glad that it hasn't popped up much.