I'm so glad you commented...I've been wondering why nobody writes in my log. Maybe I should go and write in someone else's log.
Thank you :)
There could be a lot of reasons
- you clearly have solid coaching and are not here primarily to learn (newbs get more folkd like me trying to give them pointers)
- you pretty much cover it with video and writing in your log and you discussion thread (generally people will not duplicate info in both, but hey, that's your option
- several logs get little comment, but rest assured they are read
- often "your" lifts will inspire questions in the general section so we'll illicit more comments, but maybe it wont be attributed to you.
- we're all busy
- it's hard to think of anything aside from "dang, you're strong" and we're still building confidence in your ideas. For example if you were Eric Cressey? you might get more traffic. I'd ask you more about how to improve my mobility to do Front Squats (I can't keep my elbows elevated) because I'd really like to get good at that exercise. But I dont ask you because right now, I'm likely unwilling to put in the effort and don't want you asking me how it's going and I have to say "ehh.. I'm pudding out, haven't been doing it".
- What sorts of comments would you be expecting?
I know we're glad to have you. A quality poster.