Lol I know this sounds like a bad topic but I had a quick question and I cant tell. I recently started stronglifts and have followed it down to the letter but also added maybe some pullups and ab wheels and 1 set of dumbell Presses and stuff but not enough to impact me wrongly.
What you should have said: "I started stronglifts and didn't really follow it, I added a bunch of other exercises. I'm sure it did not impact me but I'm not sure if I overtrained, which means I really have no idea if it impacted me."
Here is the #1 thing you need to understand about stronglifts, it was created by somebody who intended to make his living with it knowing he would never meet 99.99% of the guys that did it
. The only way for that to work is if he made it as simple as possible and insisted that it not be modified. That way he could give advice over the internet to strangers and stand a good chance of having it work. If you change the program, he (and we) lose the ability to do that.
Anyway, the following information is required to diagnose:
1) What weights did you start with for each exercise?
2) What day was your first workout? What days of the week are you doing it?
3) What extra exercises did you do on which of those days?
4) Do you get 8 hours of sleep per night. Note I did not say "on average" meaning 4 one night and 12 the next, but a minimum of 8 per night?
5) Do you get plenty to eat?
6) Have you been avoiding booze since starting SL to get a "clean read" of its effects?
7) Have you (mostly) been avoiding junk food, apart from perhaps a dessert or two?
8) What weights were the squats and deadlifts on that last workout you mention?