ExRx.net

Exercise Prescription on the Net
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Squat Knots
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:26 pm 
former lurker

Ever have issues with your wrists Front Squatting? Try Squat Knots, the new way to squat. Not only do these essential training tools help with wrist stability but they also insure better balance and form. Use them for squats, rows, biceps, triceps, anything to make your lift easier and more worthwhile. Next time you squat use squat knots!! Check out my facebook page and videos.

Post subject: Re: Squat Knots
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:38 pm 
Deific Wizard of Sagacity

Interesting. It's a 1/2" rope with a 2" knot in it that you sell for $40. Using lifting strps already work, most people have them now anyway and they're cheaper. Plus, if I want a 1/2" rope I can go to the hardware store.

Good luck.

Strength is the adaptation that leads to all other adaptations that you really care about - Charles Staley

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:55 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

BigStrongStuff wrote:
Ever have issues with your wrists Front Squatting?.

...sure, but I didn't stop front squatting, so those issues went away.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:46 pm 

Ever have issues with your enormous testicles scraping the floor when squatting? Use Balls Talls, the new way to wear garments "under" your garments. Not only do these essential "underneath pants" pack your babymakers tight against your thighs, but they come in both "brief" lengths and lengths akin to a boxer's trunks! Check out my Facebook page to find out how to buy $0.25 cents of fabric I've haphazardly sewn together for the low low price of $99.99!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:36 pm 

JasonJones wrote:
Ever have issues with your enormous testicles scraping the floor when squatting? Use Balls Talls, the new way to wear garments "under" your garments. Not only do these essential "underneath pants" pack your babymakers tight against your thighs, but they come in both "brief" lengths and lengths akin to a boxer's trunks! Check out my Facebook page to find out how to buy $0.25 cents of fabric I've haphazardly sewn together for the low low price of $99.99!

finally! A product worth buying

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:26 am 
Veteren Member
Veteren Member

love me some Jason Jones

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:36 pm 

Only $99.99? I think they're worth way more than that!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:40 pm 

BigStrongStuff wrote:
Ever have issues with your wrists Front Squatting? Try Squat Knots, the new way to squat. Not only do these essential training tools help with wrist stability but they also insure better balance and form. Use them for squats, rows, biceps, triceps, anything to make your lift easier and more worthwhile. Next time you squat use squat knots!! Check out my facebook page and videos.

Sorry about the no links thing. We so desperately want people who have never posted here before to log on and post commercial messages, but we just can't figure out how to make this forum accept links. What a shame!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:55 pm 

Hey, I discovered that if you buy your "Squat Knots" on Amazon, you can get them for only $37.77! That's a savings of $2.20!!! At that rate you'll want to get several sets and give them as gifts. Of course, it isn't clear if that's $37.77 a piece or per pair. But either way, you can't go wrong!!!! Would more exclamation points make the sarcasm more clear?

I've posted a review on Amazon which should appear in a couple of days. Here, I'll post the link for you!
http://www.amazon.com/Big-Strong-Stuff-Squat-Knots/dp/B008S0G8A0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1343953304&sr=8-1&keywords=squat+knots

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:30 am 

Well done review Andy. I clicked that I found the review helpful.

You should also notice that it's Patent Pending. What is there a rope that is patent-able? It can'r be the application, people do that now with lifting straps. It must be that knot. It looks so complicated, it must have special magical properties.

Strength is the adaptation that leads to all other adaptations that you really care about - Charles Staley