Sit on seat. Position and secure feet on platform. Grasp handlebar with both hands, overhand grip. With legs extended, pull handlebar to midsection, forearms horizontal.
- Extended arms and lean forward slightly from hips.
- Slide forward by flexing legs until shins are vertical and body is pressed up to legs.
- Slide back by extending legs. Arms remain straight.
- As knees straighten, pull handlebar back to midsection and lean back slightly.
Make sure handlebar is anchored on hook within reach before feet are strapped. Intensity can be altered by damper setting and speed (strokes per minute). Faster wheel spins creates greater wind resistance on fan blades. Damper setting is like gears on a bicycle.
- Damper settings of 1-4 feel like rowing a sleek fast boat
- Damper settings of 6-10 feel like rowing a large rowboat
Choose a damper setting that is most comfortable. Rowing with damper setting too high will reduce your output and may increase risk of injury. Watch center display for power output or speed.
- Scapula & Clavicle