- 2015: Genome-wide association study identifies three novel genetic markers associated with elite endurance performance.
- 2015: Current Progress in Sports Genomics.
- 2014: AGTR2 gene polymorphism is associated with muscle fibre composition, athletic status and aerobic performance.
- 2013: Advances in exercise, fitness, and performance genomics in 2013.
- 2013: Association between polymorphisms in the TRHR gene, fat-free mass, and muscle strength in older women.
- 2013: The MMP1 rs1799750 2G allele is associated with increased low back pain, sciatica, and disability after lumbar disk herniation.
- 2013: Advances in exercise, fitness, and performance genomics in 2012.
- 2012: Advances in exercise, fitness, and performance genomics.
- 2012: Genetic determinants of aggression and impulsivity in humans.
- 2011: Physical activity modifies the effect of LPL, LIPC, and CETP polymorphisms on HDL-C levels and the risk of myocardial infarction in women of European ancestry.
- 2011: Comprehensive fine mapping of chr12q12-14 and follow-up replication identify activin receptor 1B (ACVR1B) as a muscle strength gene.
- 2010: Advances in exercise, fitness, and performance genomics.
- 2009: Is there an optimum endurance polygenic profile?
- 2008: Growth hormone secretagogue MK-677.
- 2007: Association and linkage analysis of COL1A1 and AHSG gene polymorphisms with femoral neck bone geometric parameters in both Caucasian and Chinese nuclear families.
ACTN3 and ACE
- 2016: The genetics of human running: ACTN3 polymorphism as an evolutionary tool improving the energy economy during locomotion.
- 2014: Effect of angiotensin I-converting enzyme and α-actinin-3 gene polymorphisms on sport performance.
- 2013: The association of sport performance with ACE and ACTN3 genetic polymorphisms: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- 2013: Genes for elite power and sprint performance: ACTN3 leads the way.
- 2010: Association between the ACTN3 R577X polymorphism and female endurance athletes in China.
- 2009: Alpha-actinin-3 and performance.
- 2008: Keeping pace with ACE: are ACE inhibitors and angiotensin II type 1 receptor antagonists potential doping agents?
- 2008: The ACTN3 gene in elite Greek track and field athletes.
- 2008: The ACTN3 R577X nonsense allele is under-represented in elite-level strength athletes.
- 2006: ACTN3 genotype in professional endurance cyclists.
- 2004: A gene for speed? The evolution and function of alpha-actinin-3.
- 2003: ACTN3 genotype is associated with human elite athletic performance.
- 2001: Angiotensin-converting enzyme and genetics at high altitude.
Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) Rupture
- 2014: Genes encoding proteoglycans are associated with the risk of anterior cruciate ligament ruptures.
- 2012: Matrix metalloproteinase genes on chromosome 11q22 and the risk of anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) rupture.
- 2014: Neurobiological mechanisms for impulsive-aggression: the role of MAOA.
- 2011: MAOA-L carriers are better at making optimal financial decisions under risk.
- 2014: The A55T and K153R polymorphisms of MSTN gene are associated with the strength training-induced muscle hypertrophy among Han Chinese men.
- 2013: Association of the K153R polymorphism in the myostatin gene and extreme longevity.
- 2012: Association of myostatin gene polymorphisms with obesity in Chinese north Han human subjects.
- 2012: Contribution of myostatin gene polymorphisms to normal variation in lean mass, fat mass and peak BMD in Chinese male offspring.
- 2011: The K153R polymorphism in the myostatin gene and muscle power phenotypes in young, non-athletic men.