- AAASP: Association for the Advancement of Applied Sport Psychology
- Social Psychology Reviews: Hawthorne effect, Rosenthal's Pygmalion effect of expectancy advantage, Placebos, Research Methods, etc.
- Mind Tools: sport psychology outline
- Flow: includes Mental States Diagram which plots challenge vs skill level
Psychology & Sociology
- Neurobiological Effects of Physical Exercise: Wikipedia Article
- Dr. Amen’s Brain Health Assessment: What does your brain type say about you?
- Hawthorne Studies: informal organization
- Mere-exposure Effect: Wikipedia Article
- Dunning–Kruger Effect: a cognitive bias in which unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, mistakenly rating their ability much higher than is accurate.
- Stanford Prison Experiment: illustrates the social-psychological phenomenon (Lucifer Effect) that influences good people to engage in evil actions.
- Social Cognitive Theory and Self-Efficacy: Review of literature by Frank Pajares, Emory University.
- Why the #$%! Do We Swear?: swearing may serve an important function in relieving pain
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI): free online personality quiz
- Riso-Hudson Enneagram Type Indicator (RHETI): free abbreviated online personality quiz
- 123 Test: Free psychology tests for Personality, IQ, Career, Work Roles, and Team Values
- Risky Play: Why Children Love It and Need It: To protect our children we must allow them to play in ways deemed "risky."
- The Overprotected American Child: Parents and communities are figuring out ways to give their children more independence
- Benefits of Physical Activity in Schools
- How Do Gross Motor Skills Affect Academics?: physical activity and learning
- Eurythmy – from Me to We: education philoshopy at Waldorf schools in Germany