Dr Eric Serrano, MD
Consultation Fee: $360
Dr. Eric Serrano has practiced medicine since 2000 and is the leading sports nutrition doctor in the US. Dr. Serrano's areas of expertise include sports medicine, weight loss, nutritional supplements, and strength training.
He has worked with thousands of athletes from around the world, including top professional and collegiate athletes from over 75 different teams. Eric's clients include of a wide array of athletes from, the NFL, NHL, and MLB, in addition to many elite amateur athletes. Dr. Serrano has also been a contributing writer for some of the leading health and fitness magazines.
Dr. Serrano was professor of family practice medicine at the Ohio State University. He lectures worldwide at universities, medical groups, and health and fitness conferences, especially on the subject of sports nutrition. Dr. Serrano is medical advisor to ExRx.net.
Dr. Serrano is available for consultation via Skype or Google+ for both Spanish and English speaking clients. By purchasing these services, client agrees to all Terms of Service.
- MD, University of Kansas
- BS, Biology, Kansas State University
- American Medical Association, Member
- Ohio State Medical Association, Member
- Kansas Medical Society, Member
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic, Medical Advisor
- Chief Medical Director and Formulator, MusclePharm
- Contributing Editor to numerous sports nutrition books, magazines and articles